Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery's mother on meeting with Trump: 'He was very compassionate'  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ahmaud Arbery's mother on meeting with Trump: 'He was very compassionate'
By Morgan Gstalter - 06/17/20 02:55 PM EDT

The mother of Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old black man shot and killed while jogging in a Georgia neighborhood earlier this year, said President Trump was “very compassionate” when he met with families affected by violence and police brutality.

Wanda Cooper-Jones told Fox News that the president was “very receiving” and listened to all of the participants present during the closed-door meeting at the White House on Tuesday.

"I was very, very emotional throughout the whole conference," she said. "[Trump] was very compassionate. He showed major concern for all families. Not just one family, but for all families."

She elaborated on the meeting in conversations with reporters on Capitol Hill, saying she didn't think Trump's executive order unveiled Tuesday was "enough" but called it "a start."

Trump took to Twitter after the meeting and called Cooper-Jones a “great woman.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/503221-ahmaud-arberys-mother-on-meeting-with-trump-he-was-very-compassionate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope the good feelings hold.  Those guys murdered her boy.  That "citizens arrest" bullshit won't hold up in court, nor will the self-defense argument because he grabbed the muzzle of the shotgun.

I've considered, and decided, @goatprairie (we had a discussion on this, I believe).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
  Those guys murdered her boy.  That "citizens arrest" bullshit won't hold up in court, nor will the self-defense argument because he grabbed the muzzle of the shotgun.

That was how I saw, it too. 

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln