Author Topic: Mayor celebrates BLM protests, then calls them 'domestic terrorism' when her home is vandalized  (Read 384 times)

rangerrebew

Mayor celebrates BLM protests, then calls them 'domestic terrorism' when her home is vandalized

Collin Jones The Post Millennial
16th June 2020

Mayor of Olympia, Washington, Cheryl Selby, has been a vocal proponent of Black Lives Matter and backer of the protests that have spread across the country amid the death of George Floyd, but when these same people vandalized her home, she called it "domestic terrorism."

It was reported last week that "two groups converged in downtown Olympia, and some became destructive, burnings flags, smashing windows, and spray painting businesses" moving eventually migrating to Selby's neighbourhood and vandalizing her home.

This same retraction of endorsement for the behaviour of the protesters and rioters happened with ESPN sportswriter, Chris Martin Palmer, who initially supported the riots in Minneapolis, but called those same people "animals" when they came for his home.

https://thepostmillennial.com/mayor-celebrates-protests-vandalized-home

Offline PeteS in CA

Since they seem incapable of learning any other way, Proggies who embrace the BLM snake need to be bitten by the BLM snake, hard.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

The Left overflows with rich sources of irony. And to think, these people have the weight of nearly the entire US and international media on their side pulling for them.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have seen more irony in the past month of current events, than in the past two years.
From attack statues,  to Facism comes to Antifa, to "Burn them down ...not me"

This is what happens when a tiny fraction of the population brings the rest of the population down to its knees.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline verga

I checked, but not getting a reading on my "Give a Damn Meter"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: