Author Topic: Police officers across the US have quit their jobs in recent days. Here is where there have been res  (Read 288 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If this continues, Trump's e.o. today doesn't mean squat.  If anything it will only encourage more police to walk off their jobs.  This could easily lead to a lawless society, which means are Constitution will be null and void.  We have a President and 535 members of Congress who continue to allow this to happen .... all because they are letting rioters and thugs to prevail instead of standing firm and letting our police officers and national guardsmen do their jobs!!

Police officers across the US have quit their jobs in recent days. Here is where there have been resignations

Since George Floyd's death three weeks ago, the role of America's criminal justice system has been catapulted to the forefront of national conversation with thousands calling for sweeping changes within the country's policing system.
Protesters have called on their community leaders to hold officers accountable and defund police departments -- in hopes those funds could be redirected toward other programs.
And many local leaders have responded, signing orders changing how departments operate, promising further reform and acting quickly on incidents of police brutality that have surfaced in recent weeks.
But as anger bubbles in parts of the country, some US police departments are facing their own crises and some officers have now opted to walk away. ...

In Minneapolis........In Atlanta.......In South Florida.............In Buffalo .............

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/us/us-police-officers-resigning/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline verga

I wish I could say I am surprised.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.