Author Topic: China Coronavirus Second Wave Risk 'Very High' Says Beijing Official as Lockdown Reinstated  (Read 611 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Full title

China Coronavirus Second Wave Risk 'Very High' Says Beijing Official as Lockdown Reinstated After Record New Cases

https://www.newsweek.com/china-coronavirus-second-wave-risk-very-high-beijing-official-lockdown-1510832

New cases of the novel coronavirus in China have climbed past 100 over the past two days, with a record 36 new cases reported Sunday in the Chinese capital of Beijing, city officials confirmed Monday, sparking fears over a potential second wave of the virus in the country
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 01:14:05 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
 "round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

"round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows"
China is working with the rats to keep the farce going through October.

Online libertybele

China is working with the rats to keep the farce going through October.

Bet on it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Bet on it.
We’ll know for sure if by late summer China and the US are the only nations on the planet in imminent danger of the ‘second wave’.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
We’ll know for sure if by late summer China and the US are the only nations on the planet in imminent danger of the ‘second wave’.

It is interesting they are performing lockdown measures over so "few" cases.

So either the game is doubling down, or they truly fear the virus because it did kill hundreds of thousands.