Author Topic: Trump team to press for more debates against Biden  (Read 350 times)

rangerrebew

Trump team to press for more debates against Biden
« on: June 19, 2020, 04:37:47 pm »
Trump team to press for more debates against Biden

By The Hill, June 18, 2020

President Trump’s reelection campaign is seeking to wield more influence over the fall presidential debates, drafting former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani to lead an effort to push for more debates and for the campaign to have a say in who moderates them.

The Commission on Presidential Debates has so far scheduled four debates: three between Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, and one between Vice President Pence and whomever emerges as Biden’s running mate.

The Trump campaign has seized on the idea that the more Biden appears in the spotlight, the more likely he is to let slip potentially damaging gaffes. If more debates are held, the thinking among Republicans goes, the more opportunities there will be for Biden to mess up.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/06/trump-team-to-press-for-more-debates-against-biden.html/

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Trump team to press for more debates against Biden
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 08:06:48 pm »
Put on the challenge. Make him say no. Then use it agaisnt him. Smart moves.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 12:06:57 am »
I still can't see how the democrat-communist powers-that-be will let Biden debate Mr. Trump.

Ol' Joe doesn't seem to have the faculties to debate anyone lately.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 01:02:01 am »
I still can't see how the democrat-communist powers-that-be will let Biden debate Mr. Trump.

Ol' Joe doesn't seem to have the faculties to debate anyone lately.

They'll avoid Sloe Joe debating Trump somehow.  I'm sure that "plan" has already been worked out. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.