Author Topic: California man arrested for rape, mutilation and murder of 'sweet, joyful' missing girl, 13  (Read 401 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://knewz.com/bakersfield-girl-rape-murder/

Patricia ‘Patty’ Alatorre vanished on July 1. Now, a 24-year-old man is charged with murder and sexual assault of a juvenile

Get the latest news and important stories. Download the free Knewz app for iOS and Android.

An Inglewood man has been charged with the kidnapping, rape and murder of a 13-year-old girl from the city of Bakersfield in southern California, who vanished last week.

Schoolgirl Patricia “Patty” Alatorre was reported missing on July 1, KABC-TV reports, after she was last seen near her home on Crescent Ridge Drive, near the intersection of Wible Road and Hosking Avenue in south Bakersfield at 11.30 pm.

The suspect, identified as 24-year-old Armando Cruz, faces 18 felony charges, including first-degree murder and sexual assault following the disappearance of the teenager.

On Sunday, detectives found and seized a.......

Continued at link.

===========================================================================

I get a little dizzy just reading the story,so I will leave it at this.

IF found guilty,I hope with ever molecule in my body that he is given the death sentence,put in gen pop,and lives in gen pop for maybe 10 years before he is executed.

I suspect he will learn some valuable lessons there about being brutally violated,humiliated,and brutalized while there. Or I hope so,at least.

Also,it would be just fine with me if they set him on fire instead of hanging him. I would be happy to drive to Ca to set that fire personally if they have trouble finding anyone to do it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
https://knewz.com/bakersfield-girl-rape-murder/

Patricia ‘Patty’ Alatorre vanished on July 1. Now, a 24-year-old man is charged with murder and sexual assault of a juvenile

Get the latest news and important stories. Download the free Knewz app for iOS and Android.

An Inglewood man has been charged with the kidnapping, rape and murder of a 13-year-old girl from the city of Bakersfield in southern California, who vanished last week.

Schoolgirl Patricia “Patty” Alatorre was reported missing on July 1, KABC-TV reports, after she was last seen near her home on Crescent Ridge Drive, near the intersection of Wible Road and Hosking Avenue in south Bakersfield at 11.30 pm.

The suspect, identified as 24-year-old Armando Cruz, faces 18 felony charges, including first-degree murder and sexual assault following the disappearance of the teenager.

On Sunday, detectives found and seized a.......

Continued at link.

===========================================================================

I get a little dizzy just reading the story,so I will leave it at this.

IF found guilty,I hope with ever molecule in my body that he is given the death sentence,put in gen pop,and lives in gen pop for maybe 10 years before he is executed.

I suspect he will learn some valuable lessons there about being brutally violated,humiliated,and brutalized while there. Or I hope so,at least.

Also,it would be just fine with me if they set him on fire instead of hanging him. I would be happy to drive to Ca to set that fire personally if they have trouble finding anyone to do it.
@sneakypete

Sorry to rain on your parade but this is California and the democraps have denied the will of the people repeatedly on the death sentence. A death sentence in California since Rose Bird was appointed by Moonbeam is pretty much always a life sentence and not necessarily without parole. So the best we can hope for is for him to be put in the general population and my preference is they deal with him ASAP with pedophile justice.