Author Topic: Protester shoved by Buffalo police is unable to walk, attorney says  (Read 276 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protester shoved by Buffalo police is unable to walk, attorney says
By Zack Budryk - 06/16/20 02:40 PM EDT

Martin Gugino, the 75-year-old activist who Buffalo, N.Y., police knocked to the ground and hospitalized, is unable to walk after his injury, his attorney said Tuesday.

“I am not at liberty to elaborate at this time other than to confirm that his skull was fractured. While he is not able to walk yet, we were able to have a short conversation before he became too tired. He is appreciative of all of the concern about him but he is still focused on the issues rather than himself,” Kelly Zarcone told CNN in a statement.

Zarcone had previously said Gugino has a fractured skull after the confrontation. Video of the incident shows two officers shoving Gugino back and leaving him on the sidewalk bleeding and motionless after he fell to the group.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/502992-protester-shoved-by-buffalo-police-is-unable-to-walk-lawyer
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Re: Protester shoved by Buffalo police is unable to walk, attorney says
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 07:13:19 pm »
Well, the attorney has to make the injuries look bad even if they aren't.  I'm sure lawsuits are already being prepared for filing.

Sorta like this old movie:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline berdie

Re: Protester shoved by Buffalo police is unable to walk, attorney says
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 08:34:25 pm »
It seems the "not being able to walk" would be the easiest way to a lawsuit.

Forgive me, I'm sure the man is severely injured and has pure motives. /s