Author Topic: Video: Brute ruthlessly knocks down 92-year-old woman in random NYC attack  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Tall tree,short drop,problem solved. You can even use him as fertilizer in some public housing area to help grow shade trees or flowers,and be useful for the first time.

@sneakypete

Unfortunately, because of political correctness and just general wimpiness, that sort of thing is not allowed anymore.  Cruel and unusual punishment or something.  Never mind that what this *bleep* did was cruel.  Who care about the victim?  It's all about protecting the rights of the criminal. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Unfortunately, because of political correctness and just general wimpiness, that sort of thing is not allowed anymore.  Cruel and unusual punishment or something.  Never mind that what this *bleep* did was cruel.  Who care about the victim?  It's all about protecting the rights of the criminal.

@Applewood

You know what that SOB's "highest and best  use" would be right at this very moment?

Poster boy for "White Lives Matter" posters,with a short bio at the bottom,and a hot link to a "white lives matter" website to read the rest of his bio,and to register to vote,etc,etc,etc.

Seriously. I don't have the contacts to do this now myself,and my brain is too scattered from chemo to focus on any one thing for very long,but I sincerely hope somebody takes up this ball and runs with it SOON.

Let the left scream and shout about how "unfair" it is to compare the struggle of elderly poor white people to black people. All it will do is highlight their hypocrisy,and mean more votes for Trump.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!