Author Topic: If ‘The Left Controls Every Major Institution,’ Then...  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 16, 2020
If ‘The Left Controls Every Major Institution,’ Then...
By Christopher Chantrill

Finally, this week, I stumbled into the question for my answer, that my Great Reaction and Activism Culture topics completely explain the left’s crimes and misdemeanors. I found the question at PowerLine’s “The Week in Pictures: Systemic Meme Edition.”

Whose fault? Obama’s “bitter clingers?” Hillary Clinton’s “deplorables?” A cabal of NRA members holed up in a secret gun range? A coven of wicked white witches flying to a secret meetingplace somewhere over the rainbow?

Maybe, just maybe, the answer is right in front of our faces: That the “major institutions” in America, the “system” if you like, have not in fact been helping to end racism in America. Instead they have been systematically making it worse.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/06/if_the_left_controls_every_major_institution_then.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34