Author Topic: Bill Maher blasts 'Defund the police' branding: How are Dems 'this f---ing stupid'?  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Maher blasts 'Defund the police' branding: How are Dems 'this f---ing stupid'?
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

At least 600 law enforcement officers have been injured in the wake of George Floyd's death; Lucas Tomlinson reports.

Leave it to the left to be their own worst enemy -- again, Bill Maher said Friday night.

The "Real Time" host slammed the "Defund the police" mantra -- claiming the slogan threatens any gains in police reform that liberals and Democrats may have hoped to gain following the death of George Floyd.

Many people are simply unclear about what "Defund the police" even means, he said during his opening monologue.

"Liberals want to take police money, police funds and divert it to community services, which sounds like a very good thing, good idea," Maher said. "But they're calling it 'Defund the police,' which sounds bad!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bill-maher-blasts-defund-the-police-branding-how-are-dems-this-f-ing-stupid

Offline The_Reader_David

Okay, I now have three people as members of The Left I Wish We Had Instead of the Left We Have:  Yannis Varoufakis, Camile Paglia and Bill Maher.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 ****sheep****
Okay, I now have three people as members of The Left I Wish We Had Instead of the Left We Have:  Yannis Varoufakis, Camile Paglia and Bill Maher.

@The_Reader_David

Give him a week and you will be taking Maher off the list. Trust me on this one. He has NO moral convictions in any direction. His entire career revolves around him picking unpopular stances,and then throwing verbal bombs to get attention
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!