State Chapters > State Politics/Government

LIVE THREAD:x Atlanta police chief steps down after fatal shooting near Wendy's drive-thru

<< < (2/14) > >>

mystery-ak:
Atlanta Wendy's where Rayshard Brooks was fatally shot by police burned down
By J. Edward Moreno - 06/13/20 11:28 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/502631-wendys-where-rayshard-brooks-was-killed-appears-on-fire

XenaLee:
Well... all I can say is.... if you are or identify as "white"... and if you were not already "wacist"...

you probably will be before this anti-whitey-police idiocy is old news.

Personally... I'm getting really tired of seeing black thugs resisting arrest, running from police, attacking the cops trying to arrest them, and then getting cannonized for having been "stopped" by police.   This is the literal definition of madness.  And I admit...I'm getting pretty mad.... 9999hair out0000

mystery-ak:
Chaos in Atlanta as Rioters Block Highway, Set Fires in Protest of Officer-Involved Shooting Death of Black Man

Hannah Bleau 13 Jun 2020

Chaos erupted in Atlanta on Saturday evening following the death of 27-year-old Rayshard Brooks, who was fatally shot by police following an incident in a Wendy’s parking lot on Friday.

According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, authorities on Friday responded to a complaint of a male in a vehicle “parked in the drive thru asleep, causing other customers to drive around the vehicle.” Authorities had the man perform a field sobriety test, which he failed. Thereafter, officers tried to take the man into custody, but he “resisted and a struggle ensued,” causing an officer to deploy a taser, which the male subject “grabbed and was in possession of.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/13/chaos-in-atlanta-as-rioters-block-highway-set-fires-in-protest-of-officer-involved-shooting-death-of-black-man/

skeeter:

--- Quote from: XenaLee on June 14, 2020, 01:06:54 pm ---Well... all I can say is.... if you are or identify as "white"... and if you were not already "wacist"...

you probably will be before this anti-whitey-police idiocy is old news.

Personally... I'm getting really tired of seeing black thugs resisting arrest, running from police, attacking the cops trying to arrest them, and then getting cannonized for having been "stopped" by police.   This is the literal definition of madness.  And I admit...I'm getting pretty mad.... 9999hair out0000

--- End quote ---

We'd better get used to it - this show is gonna run all the way to November.

XenaLee:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 14, 2020, 01:53:43 pm ---We'd better get used to it - this show is gonna run all the way to November.

--- End quote ---

That... plus one end result the idiot left is hoping for is.... that cops will be too afraid to even bother trying to stop a perp if he happens to have "dark or black skin".   Only whiteys will be arrested in their utopia, dontcha know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version