Author Topic: Nolte: List of Movies and TV Blacklisted By the Woke Taliban… So Far  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 13 Jun 2020

We are entering a very dark period of straight-up blacklisting, a mixture of 1984 with punishable thoughtcrime and Faherenheit 451, where we are about to learn from the political left that “there’s more than one way to burn a book.”

On a daily basis, the Woke Taliban’s blacklisted movies, television and other entertainment expands, that which is now forbidden expands, and let me promise you they are just getting started…

As I pointed out earlier his week, the Woke Taliban are literally toppling statues, literally rewriting history, literally disappearing people and careers for wrongthink, literally outlawing ideas, literally creating their own caliphate, literally renaming streets, literally forcing people to their knees — so of course the destruction and desecration of art is part and parcel.

Here’s the list of the art blacklisted and desecrated by these far-left fascists … so far:

Gone With the Wind (1939)

This 1939 masterpiece has been “disappeared” from HBO Max and will not be allowed to return until it comes with a corporate edict that instructs you on how to think about, feel about, and experience the movie.

Gone with Gone With the Wind is the first performance by a black actor or actress to win an Academy Award. In fact, Hattie McDaniel was the first black person to win or even be nominated in any category.

That HBO would do such a thing just one year after producing an adaptation of Fahrenheit 451 is … wow.

Fawlty Towers (1975 – 1979)

One of the best-remembered episodes of this classic British sitcom has been blacklisted from a BBC-controlled streaming service. It will either return censored or with a corporate disclaimer telling you how to feel about it. In the episode, a character repeatedly uses the word “nigger,” but does so within the appropriate context of mocking the kind of old, stuffy, and racist character that would use such a horrible word.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/06/13/list-of-movies-and-tv-blacklisted-by-the-woke-taliban-so-far/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gone with the Wind also portrayed a familial affinity between households and servants (whether slaves or not) that continued for decades in the South where descendants both families still lived fairly close together. In rural settings everyone knew everyone and their parents and kids, and it had been that way for generations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gone with the Wind also portrayed a familial affinity between households and servants (whether slaves or not) that continued for decades in the South where descendants both families still lived fairly close together. In rural settings everyone knew everyone and their parents and kids, and it had been that way for generations.

If you back-talked Mammy, she and Dad will take turns kicking your ass around the Big House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Thank heaven for the torrents. They survive both political correctness and government intervention.

Even if it's something "long removed" from public circulation -- such as Disney's "Song of the South" -- you can still find multiple copies there.

Of course, you need the right application to "get at" the torrents (on the Mac, it's named "Transmission") and a source to which to connect.

The premier site of them all is "the pirate bay", and chances are your ISP may bar direct linking to it from your browser.

But do not despair -- you can still get there.
Try
https://proxybay.page/

(I'm currently watching a series from around 1987 called "Amerika", about a UN/Soviet takeover of the USA, 9 parts. The torrents were the only place I could find it...)