Author Topic: Mitchell: Are White People ‘Capable’ of ‘Grieving Loss of a Black Child’?  (Read 919 times)

rangerrebew

Mitchell: Are White People ‘Capable’ of ‘Grieving Loss of a Black Child’?
Kyle Drennen
June 12th, 2020 4:15 PM

During an interview with journalism professor Connie Schultz, wife of Democratic Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown, MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell horrendously wondered if “white people” were “capable” of “grieving for the loss of a black child.” Schultz argued more people were examining the state of race relations due to the “racist administration” of President Trump.

The segment began with Mitchell eagerly reading from Schultz’s latest syndicated column, entitled, “Shhh, White People, Listen”:

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2020/06/12/mitchell-are-white-people-capable-grieving-loss-black-child

Offline skeeter

This says alot about no one but Andrea Mitchell.

And looking at her I wonder, as well.

Online mountaineer

I don't know, Andrea? Would you switch that question around and ask someone like Walter Williams or Clarence Thomas whether black people are capable of grieving the death of a white child? This is as stupid and repulsive as the black NBC reporter asking Sen. Tim Scott (black conservative) whether the GOP is using him as a "token," while ignoring that there currently are only two black Democrat Senators.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Is Andrea Mitchell capable of a non-stooooopid question? I've never checked the skin color of people I've grieved over or celebrated or befriended. Her stooooooooopid question informs me that Andrea Mitchell cannot truthfully say the same.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is Andrea Mitchell capable of a non-stooooopid question? I've never checked the skin color of people I've grieved over or celebrated or befriended. Her stooooooooopid question informs me that Andrea Mitchell cannot truthfully say the same.

I have a Niece who, upon finding that she and her husband could not conceive, adopted two beautiful black babies.  Maybe Andrea should ask her that question.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a Niece who, upon finding that she and her husband could not conceive, adopted two beautiful black babies.  Maybe Andrea should ask her that question.

@Cyber Liberty

I am curious as to why she and her husband adopted two black babies.

Were they friends with the babies parents,and adopt the children to honor their friendship by providing for their children,or was it to "send a statement"?

Or was it simply because there were no white children available for adoption at that time?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I am curious as to why she and her husband adopted two black babies.

Were they friends with the babies parents,and adopt the children to honor their friendship by providing for their children,or was it to "send a statement"?

Or was it simply because there were no white children available for adoption at that time?

I never asked.  It's Cali, so I assumed that since they did it through the State it was because there were no caucasian babies.  Maybe they are what my Niece preferred?  I know it took years to finalize. Application, testing, waiting etc.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
In the 60s there was some excellent folk music, and some themes were anti-slavery.  They were icons of Christianity, too.

Joe & Eddie,

"There's a Meeting Here Tonight."

"Follow the Drinking Gourd."

I was sympathetic. But I've had my face smeared with guilt, for so long I have lost that sympathy.

I think the "guilt" peddlers, missed the fable of the "Little Boy that Cried Wolf to often."

Tired. Been There, Done That. Burning down the cities again?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In the 60s there was some excellent folk music, and some themes were anti-slavery.  They were icons of Christianity, too.

Joe & Eddie,

"There's a Meeting Here Tonight."

"Follow the Drinking Gourd."

I was sympathetic. But I've had my face smeared with guilt, for so long I have lost that sympathy.

I think the "guilt" peddlers, missed the fable of the "Little Boy that Cried Wolf to often."

Tired. Been There, Done That. Burning down the cities again?

@truth_seeker

And there it is.

Online mountaineer

My sister and her husband were unable to have children. The second child they adopted was half black (it came as a surprise to them). The girl is now 20, very smart, but very aware of her "blackness" (not so much of her whiteness, sadly).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When I was a very young volunteer fireman, I helped dig the remains of three black children out of the ruins of their home.
I can, without reservation, incontravertably answer that question "Yes, more than you know."

Now you tell me, how the 15,000,000 innocent black children murdered at abortion mills across America since 1973 become just another number and remain ignored by the same blacks who can riot over one man's death.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My sister and her husband were unable to have children. The second child they adopted was half black (it came as a surprise to them). The girl is now 20, very smart, but very aware of her "blackness" (not so much of her whiteness, sadly).

@mountaineer

What makes this even sadder is these children are often "guilted" into focusing on their "blackness" by the very same freaking people who reject them BECAUSE OF THEIR WHITE BLOOD. This seems to make THEM reject their "white side" in order to to TRY to be accepted by the black racists,which will never happen.

They usually end up caught in the middle and go through life living between two worlds because by then they have alienated the white side of their blood heritage to appease the black side,which will never trust or accept them BECAUSE of the white genetics.

They are caught in a no-win situation and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When I was a very young volunteer fireman, I helped dig the remains of three black children out of the ruins of their home.
I can, without reservation, incontravertably answer that question "Yes, more than you know."

Now you tell me, how the 15,000,000 innocent black children murdered at abortion mills across America since 1973 become just another number and remain ignored by the same blacks who can riot over one man's death.

@Smokin Joe

There ain't no free teebees or designer sneakers given out at abortion mills.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I blame baby boomers for starting this garbage in the 60's.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The way liberals talk about white people today sure sounds alot like how Hitler used to talk about the Jews.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This very question needs to be rejected for the absurdity it is.

Offline aligncare

Stop giving your support and money to individuals and groups (NFL-NBA-MLB, universities and schools, corporations and companies, journalists and news organizations) who accuse you, dehumanize you and hate you, for being born white.

What they are doing is called racism (at least it was so in a sane world).
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 11:23:53 am by aligncare »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The death of any child is a sad thing. At least that was the way I was brought up.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The way liberals talk about white people today sure sounds alot like how Hitler used to talk about the Jews.

@Free Vulcan

BINGO!

And they have the same "solution to the problem" planned.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stop giving your support and money to individuals and groups (NFL-NBA-MLB, universities and schools, corporations and companies, journalists and news organizations) who accuse you, dehumanize you and hate you, for being born white.

What they are doing is called racism (at least it was so in a sane world).

@aligncare

Not true. I have personally seen and heard white college professors,politicians,and other various forms of criminals,as well as "respected black figures" state on my very own teebee that "It is impossible for black people to be prejudiced!"

Are  you trying to tell me my teebee would lie to me?

Offline skeeter

Or the late Ottoman empire talked about the Armenian christians. Or Pol Pot about people who wear glasses. Or the Hutus about the Tutsis.

This is what happens when members of the public education establishment are allowed to teach your children history.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
A news piece on a theoretical black child?

Hey MSNBC, did you even report the BLM/ looter gunning down of David Dorn, the STL police Captain?  I didn't think so......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.