Author Topic: De Blasio declares himself strongest mayor in the country; critics in his own staff pounce  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
De Blasio declares himself strongest mayor in the country; critics in his own staff pounce
June 12, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio brushed off criticism from current and former city officials in proclaiming that his is the “strongest mayoralty” in the United States.

“This is the strongest mayoralty in the country, in every sense, and the strongest city in the country, in every sense, and we can persevere through all sorts of challenges and we will. So I’m quite confident in what we can do in the next year and a half,” de Blasio said Friday during his daily press briefing.

The bold statement comes after some of his own staff blasted publicly in letters as well as with an unprecedented march across the Brooklyn Bridge over his government’s responses to citywide protests following the death of George Floyd at the hands of police in Minneapolis last month.

De Blasio noted, in response to a question about the criticism from a reporter, that he “respects” differences of opinion.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/12/de-blasio-declares-himself-strongest-mayor-in-the-country-critics-in-his-own-staff-pounce-933774
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In the background was he playing a song  'Wilhelm, Wilhelm, Uber Alles' to the tune..............................awe you all know the tune!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"De Blasio declares himself strongest mayor in the country..."

The most communist mayor in the country -- an accurate assessment.

The "strongest"... not so much.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Translation: "I am afraid my black wife won't beat me and defalcate on my face anymore if I don't say these things."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!