Author Topic: CHAZ, My Azz!  (Read 148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CHAZ, My Azz!
« on: June 12, 2020, 04:28:20 pm »
   CHAZ, My Azz!

How to extract the drama and implode Seattle’s Antifa Communists in five easy steps.
By Chuck de Caro • June 11, 2020

So Antifa Communists have taken over several blocks of Seattle. Let them have it. Let them be autonomous. Good and hard.

Step 1: The battle against the Antifa Communists is on TV and social media, not on the ground. Maybe Mayor Jenny doesn’t understand this as well as she thinks. 

The Antifa Communist target audiences are the people they think are disenfranchised, plus a mélange of leftists, far-leftists, Stalinists, and an occasional carrier of Mao’s Little Red Book.

In this televised battle, the point is to generate an ignominious defeat of Antifa’s ideals for Antifa’s target audience to see, in their own cultural terms.

Step 2: Find several disillusioned former Antifa members who are telegenic to the Antifa Communist target audience, and who can speak well on their feet. How hard can that be? Low-information leftists seem to think “Antifa” means anyone who is “against Nazis” is anti-fascist. Well . . . sure. But they don’t seem to understand that honest-to-goodness Antifa are Communists and violence is a feature, not a bug.   

Just outside the CHAZ-defined boundary, equip these former Antifa members with a gigantic public address system, an elevated platform with a Jumbotron background, dramatic lighting, and an individual IFB for each speaker. (Anybody who said this would be a fair fight has never won one.)

more
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=11.0
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34