Author Topic: Vicious, Anti-Cop CNN Bludgeons ‘Live PD,’ Denigrating Hosts, Officers, Viewers  (Read 191 times)

rangerrebew

Vicious, Anti-Cop CNN Bludgeons ‘Live PD,’ Denigrating Hosts, Officers, Viewers
Curtis Houck
June 11th, 2020 10:49 PM

NOTE: In the interest of transparency, I’ll acknowledge my bias as a longtime fan of the now-canceled Live PD on A&E. For my Twitter followers, they’re accustomed to voluminous tweets about the show on Fridays and Saturdays. But with that, I have a unique perspective to the conversation about its cancellation and particularly CNN’s viciousness. Here we go....

CNN Newsroom took an ugly turn Thursday afternoon, coming off as vehemently anti-police and, on a far less surprising note, engaging in faux outrage and a weak grasp of reality. The reason? CNN and host Brianna Keilar decided to spend over 19 minutes conducting a show trial against the highly-rated Live PD as an evil show that preyed on Americans.

Thankfully, Live PD co-host Dan Abrams strongly pushed back on this anti-police crusade on behalf of the crew, fans, and over 600 officers the show featured.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2020/06/11/vicious-anti-cop-cnn-bludgeons-live-pd-denigrating-hosts-officers

rangerrebew

The truth is the Communist News Network doesn't like Live PD because it shows cops doing their jobs the way they should be done which takes away the network's thunder when it comes to criticizing police.  Personally, I wouldn't be able to the job the way the cops on that show do it.  I'd want to bust skulls, arrest drunkards and throw them in jail. belittle all the idiots they face on a daily basis, and take away their cars.  These cops do a wonderful job, get little recognition, and have to go home at night after facing all the low lifes, the dumba**es who feel laws are for someone else, and see good people injured by the scum of the earth. 9999hair out0000