Author Topic: VIDEO: Washington State Governor Claims Not to Know About Seattle Occupation  (Read 599 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The governor of Washington, Jay Inslee, is either incredibly clueless or just plain deceptive when he claimed that he didn't hear about what has been all over the national news and social media. Namely that 6 blocks of Seattle has been occupied by radical groups after the police were forced to leave.

Either way, it is not a good look for Inslee. And to think he actually ran for president just a year ago. Perhaps Inslee should just turn over the governorship to the bouncing sign language guy. At least he is engaged in his job.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Hoodat

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Or Denial is not a River in Egypt.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Another Washington voter success story - a guy who not only doesn't receive briefings, he doesn't even watch the news. Shades of Obama.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

At least he’s sporting woke framed glasses. Brownie points for that.

Online libertybele

At least he’s sporting woke framed glasses. Brownie points for that.

Ya well, I'm surprised that those glasses don't have blinders on the side.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel

Actually Inslee does look kind of like Dean Wormer.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obviously he is a liar.
Like a teenager who comes home with a dent in the car.
Dad says, 'What happened?' Kid says, 'Dent? What dent? I don't see a dent.'
Like a child, this moron thinks he can shirk responsibility by pretending it isn't happening.
Antifa? BLM? What is that? Never heard of them.
(meanwhile whispering under his breath, Where the hell is Trump?)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.