Author Topic: Rioters have given Trump a landslide re-election victory  (Read 517 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rioters have given Trump a landslide re-election victory
« on: June 11, 2020, 01:17:16 pm »
June 11, 2020
Rioters have given Trump a landslide re-election victory
By Bob Weir

The recent turmoil that has gripped our nation in the form of riots, looting, arson, and other criminal acts is another reason why President Trump will be re-elected in a landslide.  When you look across our country and see masked marauders beating store-owners unmercifully because they were trying to save their businesses, and there are no cops in sight to protect them, you know that liberals are in charge in those places.

When you see news clips of rioters roaming through commercial districts in large cities, ripping down storefronts, pillaging the contents, and running off with flat-screen TVs on their shoulders, cases of liquor, and shopping baskets filled with high-priced sneakers, you might think you're watching a sci-fi flick depicting the end of civilization.  However, it's important to keep in mind that the violent behavior of those uncivilized thugs is being watched by hundreds of millions of civilized Americans who are seeing the results of liberal policies in those cities.  When hoodlums know that the city's leaders are on their side, why should they obey laws?

Undoubtedly, the liberal elected officials in those blue states refuse to take necessary action against the rioters because they view them as a large part of their voting bloc.  Does anyone with an I.Q. higher than a fire hydrant think any of those rioters will be voting for President Trump?  He, along with other strong Republican leaders, have been calling for the use of force to put the savages back in their cages.  Only morons believe that placating ferocious animals will make them stop attacking us.  As Winston Churchill said, "an appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/rioters_have_given_trump_a_landslide_reelection_victory.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Rioters have given Trump a landslide re-election victory
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 12:16:02 am »
Wishful thinking.

I won't mind if I'm proven 180 degrees wrong on November 3rd, but this one's gonna be too close for comfort.

I sense that there are at least one or two more "black swan events" coming between now and then...

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 12:24:15 am »
Wishful thinking.

I won't mind if I'm proven 180 degrees wrong on November 3rd, but this one's gonna be too close for comfort.

I sense that there are at least one or two more "black swan events" coming between now and then...

I"m with you, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 12:36:07 am »
He (Trump), along with other strong Republican leaders, have been calling for the use of force to put the savages back in their cages.  Only morons believe that placating ferocious animals will make them stop attacking us. 

Trump bolstered and farted he would do something while only expressing concern for himself and his family... Empty words that were soon enough forgotten... Screw the small person, but at least the Trumps are safe... Pence bowed down to BLM in his remarks...

I want equality, where one protected class is not given free reign to do night terrors while allowing their enabler white commie leftist to run beside them like they are best of buddies...

**Bitter post of the day** lol
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 12:55:40 am »
It's June, not October.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 01:01:12 am »
I'm still of the opinion that at the rate things are going, we're not going to see another election.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 01:05:50 am »
I"m with you, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Same here.  MSM owns the narrative.  And that narrative is destroy Trump 24/7 and at all costs.  Too many sheep who can't think for themselves are buying off on it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 02:09:23 am »
I'm still of the opinion that at the rate things are going, we're not going to see another election.
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Liberty, what you say is interesting.  What do you think is going to happen to prevent the November election?  I believe we just saw what will happen in the November election.
Consider Georgia's recent primary as this will happen in many states:

They did not have enough people to run polling places so some shut down - no people could vote there as they have done for years.  Why did this happen?  It is because of the virus.  Consider who are the people who run polling places.  People who have jobs cannot work in elections.  Almost 100% of people who work on Primary day and General Election day, are SENIORS.

My job for ten years was to instruct election judges and clerks in numerous counties in Texas.  They were all seniors.  IN PRESENT GEORGIA, THE TRAINED SENIORS DID NOT SHOW UP TO WORK IN THIS PRESENT GEORGIA PRIMARY DUE TO FEAR OF THE VIRUS.

I heard the Secretary of State of Georgia speak on this and he said the counties could not find people to work the polls since the trained seniors stayed home.  The people they did find, had no training, just showed up and did not know what to do and there was no one there to tell them.  These polls shut down after opening up.

I hope other states learned from this - counties must find poll workers weeks before the election so they can train them and these workers have to agree to work no matter what the virus status then.  Maybe counties can't find anyone to agree to that.  That means NO ELECTION IN THAT COUNTY - UNLESS THEY USE MAIL-IN BALLOTS. 

I just heard on TV the possibility of many virus deaths happening by October.  I don't think Seniors will show up for the November election.  They get a small amount of money for working at a polling place, but their life is worth more than that money.

To all of you:  Would you agree now (or later) to work a polling place all day long, sharing paper with every voter who comes into vote and that voter being close to you?  I was close to voters in all precincts for all those years, and handling paper of every mail-in ballot voter and I would not do that now.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 05:49:21 am »
Trump bolstered and farted he would do something while only expressing concern for himself and his family... Empty words that were soon enough forgotten... Screw the small person, but at least the Trumps are safe... Pence bowed down to BLM in his remarks...

I want equality, where one protected class is not given free reign to do night terrors while allowing their enabler white commie leftist to run beside them like they are best of buddies...

**Bitter post of the day** lol

!! Agree!!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.