Author Topic: The True South by H. K. Edgerton  (Read 220 times)

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The True South by H. K. Edgerton
« on: June 11, 2020, 12:40:35 am »
Folks, I have few heros, but this particular man in this video is. He is very wise and inspirational, and speaks from the heart around southern  history and traditions.    I am not a member of SCV, but know folks who are,  and they  invited me to meet H. K. on one of his meeting marches across the south. 

It is a 15 minute video, and filmed 6 years ago, but never has it's meaning rang out more.  He also used the term "cultural genocide".  That term seemed a bit far fetched when this was filmed.  Now it is staring us down like the grim reaper.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The True South by H. K. Edgerton
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 12:43:44 am »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 03:56:13 am »
Bump for H.K.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 01:08:02 pm »
@catfish1957

The longest-running propaganda war in history is still ongoing to this very day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien