Author Topic: Report: Antifa Seeks Armed Volunteers to Hold Seized Ground in Seattle  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AWR Hawkins 10 Jun 2020

Antifa is reportedly seeking armed volunteers to take turns manning barricades and holding ground that protesters have seized within Seattle city limits.

The Gateway Pundit reports Antifa set up an “autonomous zone” that includes six square blocks they seized in Seattle. They are reportedly “advocating for ‘folks with firearms’ to take shifts defending the barricades” around the six blocks.

CODEPINK @codepink

This was Seattle last night, after Seattle PD abandoned what's being called the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone."

Without police, the zone has turned into a peaceful George Floyd memorial filled with art, positivity & love.

Let this be a reminder– police are the real instigators.

https://twitter.com/caseyworks/status/1270228821380173825 …

Medium reports the alleged seizure of the city blocks was followed by a list of 30 demands for the City Council and Seattle Mayor.

The first two center on abolishing the Seattle Police Deparment.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/10/report-antifa-seeks-armed-volunteers-to-hold-seized-ground-in-seattle/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online goatprairie

The gov. of Washington, Jay Inslee, will be criminally liable if he does not send in the National Guard and arrest Durkan.
Of course, being a good leftist Dem pol he won't.
We are living in insane times.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good! F**k Seattle!
I hope they burn the entire city down.
To hell with them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Time for a good old fashioned siege!

Cut off the water, sewer, gas, electricity, and no one in or out.

Your move Antifa.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Gee whiz - do my eyes deceive me? Are these progressives guarding their borders with guns?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The gov. of Washington, Jay Inslee, will be criminally liable if he does not send in the National Guard and arrest Durkan.

The problem is obvious; if they can overtake and seize one city, they will continue to overtake and seize others.  Why?  Because no one is stopping them.  Why??  Because they riot and we have an ex-Black president who told them to make people afraid.  Game over.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lots and f good old boys outside of Seattle, they just might consider it turkey season soon.