Author Topic: WATCH: Leftist Councilwoman Unlocks Doors For Protesters To Flood City Hall, Demand Democrat Mayor R  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Leftist Councilwoman Unlocks Doors For Protesters To Flood City Hall, Demand Democrat Mayor Resign Amid Calls To Defund Police
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
•
Jun 10th, 2020   DailyWire.com

On Tuesday evening, far-left Seattle Councilwoman Kshama Sawant and her staffers unlocked the doors of City Hall to allow hundreds of radical protesters in to occupy the premises and demand the resignation of Democratic Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan amidst calls to defund the Seattle Police Department.

“A large group of protesters and Seattle Councilwoman Kshama Sawant met inside City Hall Tuesday night during the 12th consecutive night of protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death,” KOWO News reported Tuesday. “Councilmember Sawant and her staff allowed the protesters inside the building, which is typically locked up at night.”

Along with calling for the defunding of the Seattle Police Department, many of the protesters demanded that Durkan resign.

“Chanting for the removal of Mayor Durkan inside City Hall as they head up the steps toward the council chamber,” wrote Jake Goldstein-Street, editor of the The Daily of the University of Washington, captioning a video of the chaos.

“Councilmember Sawant has a key to City Hall, allowing protesters to enter and chant for the mayor’s removal,” he captioned a second video.

more w/videos
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-leftist-councilwoman-unlocks-doors-for-protesters-to-flood-city-hall-demand-democrat-mayor-resign-amid-calls-to-defund-police
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

What is a Kshama Sawant?

Some type of rugmat?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

I've seen a few calls for Kaepernick to get "his job" back. As is the case for countless hundreds - if not thousands - of other NFL players before him, he lost his job because he wasn't good enough. If he wasn't good enough three or four years ago, I find it hard to believe he's worthy to play now. When someone on Twitter called for New England to sign him, I said hurrah. It's always good to see the Patriots lose.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

I've seen a few calls for Kaepernick to get "his job" back. As is the case for countless hundreds - if not thousands - of other NFL players before him, he lost his job because he wasn't good enough. If he wasn't good enough three or four years ago, I find it hard to believe he's worthy to play now. When someone on Twitter called for New England to sign him, I said hurrah. It's always good to see the Patriots lose.  :pondering:

If Kaepernick were good enough...no transgression he might have committed would be big enough to have prevented his rehiring. He just wasn't good enough for teams to want to deal with his bs. Didn't a team offer him a gig and he turned it down? (not sure which team since I deserted sports about 3 years ago)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I sailed asks:
"What is a Kshama Sawant?
Some type of rugmat?"

I'll take "communist" for $200, Alex...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Left eating the Left.

So entertaining, so satisfying.

Schadenfreude.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

The Left eating the Left.

So entertaining, so satisfying.

Schadenfreude.
:beer: