Author Topic: It Must Be Horrible Thinking Everyone Is Racist  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Must Be Horrible Thinking Everyone Is Racist
« on: June 09, 2020, 03:31:48 pm »

It Must Be Horrible Thinking Everyone Is Racist
June 9, 2020 By Tristan Justice

I was turned down for a lease on a new apartment Sunday, and it was no secret why.

I’m not a smoker, I don’t have any pets, my credit is in good shape and I have no criminal history, at least in the eyes of the law. Through the lens of progressive wokesters under our new world order however, my crime was committed in 2016 when I cast a ballot for Donald Trump.

Never mind why. The landlord wasn’t sincerely interested after asking within the first 60 seconds of our FaceTime chat who I supported four years ago, turning me away explicitly because of who I voted for in the last election while calling me a racist who posed a significant danger to the largely minority neighborhood in the process.

Other than my electoral history, she never learned anything about me, like the fact that most of my friends happen to be non-white gay people. Of course just saying that is likely to trigger accusations of racism from self-proclaimed social justice warriors since nothing, literally nothing a white person can say without bowing down to the radical demands of Black Lives Matter can exonerate the inherent racism, which is racist in and of itself.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/09/it-must-be-horrible-thinking-everyone-is-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: It Must Be Horrible Thinking Everyone Is Racist
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »
Denouncing all ______ as racists, misogynists, etc-ists, and etc-phobes is easier than thinking or dealing with people as individuals.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 04:23:08 pm »
Denouncing all ______ as racists, misogynists, etc-ists, and etc-phobes is easier than thinking or dealing with people as individuals.

The new 'compelled confession' aspect of this movement is particularly ominous. As evidenced by the bimbo holding the sign in the picture. I wonder if she is aware of the historical company she is associating herself with.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 05:01:16 pm »
BLM is every bit as racist as the KKK is. 

Until  we come to accept that fact, nothing is going to be resolved.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 05:34:11 pm »
BLM is every bit as racist as the KKK is. 

Until  we come to accept that fact, nothing is going to be resolved.

I knew that from the get-go, but see how that's changed things?   **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 10:15:55 pm »
My cousin's husband is a dentist in a four-clinic practice in Delaware. The hispanic CEO of the company that owns the clinics asked the employees of each office to stand in front of a Black Lives Matter sign and pump their fists in the air for a picture. My cousin's husband did not go out for the photo op. Neither he nor his hygienist participated. All other employees (both black and white)did  the fist-pumping. He is waiting to see if there are any repercussions. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org