Author Topic: Biden appeals to young voters in new ad addressing protests  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden appeals to young voters in new ad addressing protests
By Julia Manchester - 06/09/20 10:08 AM EDT

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is seeking to appeal to young voters in a new ad addressing the nationwide protests over racial equality and policing in the wake of George Floyd's death in Minneapolis.

The ad, which is dubbed "Progress," uses footage spanning from the Civil War to the present-day protests and features excerpts of Biden's address on racial equality in Philadelphia last week.

"We've had talk before. We've had protests before. We've got to now vow to make this at least an era of action and reverse the systemic racism with long-overdue concrete changes," the former vice president says in the ad.
ADVERTISEMENT

"It's going to take the work of a generation. If we stand together, finally as one America, we'll rise stronger than we were before," he continues.

The ad, which was first obtained by ABC News, is slated to run on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat in the battleground states of Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/501795-biden-appeals-to-young-voters-in-new-ad-addressing-protests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden appeals to young voters in new ad addressing protests
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 04:45:35 pm »
 Does anybody believe that a near 80-year-old, white, Washington insider who doesn’t know where he is 50% of the time and uses phrases like “dog face pony soldier” really is going to excite young people to the polls?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy