Author Topic: Nolte: Oscar-Winner John Ridley Demands All Content Like ‘Gone With the Wind’ Be Blacklisted  (Read 381 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte9 Jun 2020

Oscar-winning screenwriter John Ridley is demanding HBO Max blacklist Gone With the Wind (1939).

But that’s not all…

He’s also demanding “all content providers look at their libraries and make a good-faith effort to separate programming that might be lacking in its representation from that which is blatant in its demonization.”

ALL. CONTENT.

ALL.

Toldjaso!

Toldjaso!

Toldjaso!

Just last week I told you to hang on to your discs, and specifically singled out Gone With the Wind.

Six whole years ago, I told you to hold on to your hard copy of Blazing Saddles, and was attacked as a crank, as paranoid.

Toldjaso!

Toldjaso!

Toldjaso!

When the left is empowered and emboldened, cities burn, innocent people are forced to their knees, good men are killed, and blacklisters engorged by the feast of moral panic run around like vigilante mobs — but for our own good, donchaknow.

John Ridley, who won the 2013 screenplay Oscar for 12 Years a Slave, is not only calling for the blacklisting of a film that won eight Academy Awards and is still the most popular movie ever made, he’s calling for the blacklisting of the first movie where a black performer, the amazing Hattie McDaniel, won an Oscar.

And let’s not worry about the fact 73 percent of black people love Gone With the Wind, because this moral panic is not about giving the people (not even black people) what they want, it’s about fascism, silencing, scarlet lettering, and blacklisting — it’s about seeing just how far bullies like Ridley can push corporate America using the tools of emotional blackmail and terror.

Get a load of how Ridley goes about it… How he promises the girl he’ll pull out in time… [emphasis added throughout]

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/09/nolte-oscar-winner-john-ridley-demands-all-content-like-gone-with-the-wind-be-blacklisted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Revisionist SJW garbage on steroids.  Plenty of copies out there, that wil allow it to live foerver, on whatever platforms.

Frankly, Mr. Ridley....  We don't give a damn. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

First they came for "Song of the South".....