Author Topic: All the ‘News’ That’s Fit to Apologize For.. Derek Hunter  (Read 139 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 townhall.com
All the ‘News’ That’s Fit to Apologize For
Derek Hunter

I’ve often joked that the enemies of America didn’t need to bother trying to destroy our country, that the political left would eventually do it for them from within. The only thing I got wrong was the timing. I thought it would be the long con – an extended timeline of chipping away at rights through the legislative process. Instead, Democrats are throwing everything behind the short con – pushing for violent insurrection right now, another progressive burning of the Reichstag, hoping it will carry them through November and into power. But much of that anger is directed inward, a circular firing squad of wokeness, and I, for one, am enjoying it all.

As the people who created and encouraged the angry mob scramble to appease it, hoping to be spared its rage, they’re failing miserably. In fact, more left-wing scalps have been claimed in this mess than anyone else. Politicians are taking a knee so easily you’d think they were Bill Clinton’s intern, and newspapers are burning themselves down so fast there may soon be nothing with which to line birdcages.

Good. Let them die.

I used to hold out hope that journalism would reform itself, that the news business would return to delivering the news, but it’s too late for that. It has to be destroyed.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/06/09/all-the-news-thats-fit-to-apologize-for-n2570282
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34