Author Topic: Rioters Throw Bricks At Child And Father Leaving Children’s Hospital(VIDEO)  (Read 549 times)

rangerrebew

Rioters Throw Bricks At Child And Father Leaving Children’s Hospital(VIDEO)

(Gateway Pundit) – This is just horrific!

The leftist mob is attacking Children’s Hospitals now.

A child cries out in terror in this video as rioters launched bricks and rocks through a walkway glass at Houston’s children’s hospital.

The mob then turned on her father’s car parked nearby.

https://outragedpatriot.com/rioters-throw-bricks-at-child-and-father-leaving-childrens-hospitalvideo/

rangerrebew

I have no doubt the major networks and news outlets would prefer to call this a peaceful protest. :tongue2:

Offline PeteS in CA

Neither the "OutragedPatriot" nor "TheGatewayPundit" give a hospital name not a location, but the OP article appears to be talking on the same supposed event as in this thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,404449.0.html . And as that thread points out, the location looks to be on the order of a mile from the nearest possible children's hospital.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Another piece of video to add to the miles and miles the rat media are ignoring.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Another piece of video to add to the miles and miles the rat media are ignoring.

The twitter video was either took down or deleted.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

It is hard to gain empathy for someone claiming  '_____ Lives Matter' when they are demonstrating their own lack of value for life.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
It is hard to gain empathy for someone claiming  '_____ Lives Matter' when they are demonstrating their own lack of value for life.

Well put... soon even having a child crying will not stop these animals.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Neither the "OutragedPatriot" nor "TheGatewayPundit" give a hospital name not a location, but the OP article appears to be talking on the same supposed event as in this thread, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,404449.0.html . And as that thread points out, the location looks to be on the order of a mile from the nearest possible children's hospital.

I looked at the video and it looks to me that it occurred in the Medical Center on Fannin St. outside of the Houston Methodist Hospital and about 3 blocks from Texas Children's Hospital.

Offline mountaineer

Are we disputing that the incident occurred, or just whether it happened at Houston Children's Hospital vs. Houston Methodist Hospital?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Are we disputing that the incident occurred, or just whether it happened at Houston Children's Hospital vs. Houston Methodist Hospital?

I was wrong. I looked again and the walkway in the video definitely looks like the one at Texas Children's Maternal Hosp. that crosses Main street.

Offline LadyLiberty

This is what I posted in the thread that Pete referenced above.

Quote from: LadyLiberty on June 06, 2020, 07:03:47 pm
Video with a time stamp of May 29, 8:21 pm:

=AZWBP5Uvk9uFRc189spzBWhtmF3C62I4nn3rHmSHyoUlH8RWxdQ_Vch1hp4KhWSSAJnQ_XPC3GW3meL7VNAb0NQoKw73TtXsXV9-C8VIm9Eu2cs8zhWIArAQfXq_v0tDgUE3dnRsVEApHthlHotCQzLy&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R]https://www.facebook.com/88Mroberts/videos/2168899799922070/?__cft__[0]=AZWBP5Uvk9uFRc189spzBWhtmF3C62I4nn3rHmSHyoUlH8RWxdQ_Vch1hp4KhWSSAJnQ_XPC3GW3meL7VNAb0NQoKw73TtXsXV9-C8VIm9Eu2cs8zhWIArAQfXq_v0tDgUE3dnRsVEApHthlHotCQzLy&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-y-R

It's in Houston, but not Texas Children's Hospital in the Medical Center.  It appears to be 950 Austin Street, which is a parking garage.  Google street view:  https://www.google.com/maps/place/950+Austin+St,+Houston,+TX+77010/@29.7553218,-95.3611958,3a,75y,160.77h,91.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3zFP1ubty5_K_PMddou3fg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!4m5!3m4!1s0x8640bf23679a3dfd:0x4d073e9d7caa9aab!8m2!3d29.7552691!4d-95.3612268

Don't just look at the over the street walkway.  Look at the architectural details on the buildings and the parking garage, and compare them to the google street view in my second link for 950 Austin Street, which is not in the medical center.

Nobody is disputing that this occurred in Houston, just the location.

Offline mountaineer

We were debating the location of the incident, and not commenting on how awful it was for those "protesters" to terrify the little girl the way they did.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
You're right, It wasn't at the Texas Children's Hosp on Main. And it sure looks like you nailed the location at 950 Austin.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Don't just look at the over the street walkway.  Look at the architectural details on the buildings and the parking garage, and compare them to the google street view in my second link for 950 Austin Street, which is not in the medical center.

Wow!  That's some top notch sleuthing!  Do you live there?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

And just for clarity, I was not disputing whether the incident happened - though sites like the sources for this thread are not very careful about fact-checking and what year incidents they are "reporting" happened. In this case, @LadyLiberty established the date - several days after George Floyd's death - as well as the location. My comment that it is about a mile to St. Joseph Medical Center was based on it being about 8 blocks's distance on Google Maps.

Doing a couple of thousand $$'s damage to a guy's car and scaring the bleep out of his child simply because they exist is sufficiently outrageous without falsely claiming it was at a children's hospital. But realizing that part of the story is false, one should ask why. As best I can tell, TheGatewayPundit passed along some rando's Tweet or FB post, not the first time TGP has passed on something false without fact-checking. But the first guy to make the false claim ... was (s)he trying to dramatize it to get more attention? Trolling uncritical conservatives like TGP? I won't guess, but I've seen enough of both that, well, it's why I'm so annoying about clickbaity and annoymorous sources.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LadyLiberty

To be honest, I cannot take credit for nailing the location.  It was someone commenting on that video who said it was 950 Austin.  I looked at the address on Google street view and they were correct.  I do live in the greater Houston area but have never been at that address, but have been within a few blocks (House of Blues).  It is close to Discovery Green, which has been the starting point of some of the marches so the location makes much more sense than the Medical Center.