Author Topic: CNN 'Poll of Polls' finds Biden lead over Trump is growing  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN 'Poll of Polls' finds Biden lead over Trump is growing
« on: June 05, 2020, 07:26:01 pm »
CNN 'Poll of Polls' finds Biden lead over Trump is growing
by Spencer Neale
 | June 05, 2020 03:17 PM

A review of nationwide polling found former Vice President Joe Biden has a growing lead over President Trump heading into the general election.

CNN published what it called a "Poll of Polls" analysis on Friday, which aggregates the five most recent national telephone polls measuring the likelihood that registered voters will select a candidate in November. The combined sources show that Biden holds a 9-point advantage over Trump in terms of voter support, 51% to 42%.

The aggregation, which factored in ABC/Washington Post, CNN, Fox News, Quinnipiac, and Monmouth polls, found a slight uptick in support for Biden compared to an April analysis that showed him ahead of Trump 48% to 43%.

Only the ABC/Washington Post and Monmouth polls were performed after the death of George Floyd, a black man who died while in the custody of the Minneapolis Police Department.

CNN said there is no margin of sampling error for its "Poll of Polls."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnn-poll-of-polls-finds-biden-lead-over-trump-is-growing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.
Re: CNN 'Poll of Polls' finds Biden lead over Trump is growing
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 08:39:00 pm »
>>>CNN said there is no margin of sampling error for its "Poll of Polls."<<<

That's an admission that there are no internals for the poll and it probably isn't a poll at all.

Just more propaganda from CNN.
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 08:48:01 pm »

That's an admission that there are no internals for the poll and it probably isn't a poll at all.

Just more propaganda from CNN.
"margin of sampling error," is a statistical canculation that does not apply with an agregation of polls, The actual versus predicted results of said aggregation does mean plenty.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 06:44:28 pm »
I would sooner trust words from Joseph Goebbels over anything coming from CNN.  Totally corrupt!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 07:14:20 pm »
I would sooner trust words from Joseph Goebbels over anything coming from CNN.  Totally corrupt!

The Left, as represented by CNN, wanted division and turmoil. Well, they got it. And God help us all, the results will not be pretty.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 07:17:59 pm »

Good catch, and very indicative that there was no statistical random strategy in the poll.  They might as well as just polled the  CNN news room..
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 07:31:29 pm »
Here is CNN's latest

Biden lead rises to 14 points Trump in new CNN poll

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/501601-biden-lead-rises-to-14-points-trump-in-new-cnn-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 07:47:40 pm »
Nothing CNN does has credibility.  They could say Biden is ahead by 40 points, and I would not lose a minutes sleep over it.

Biden is solely focused on race, and someone should tell him they represent 15% of the population.  His actions in the past decades do not speak well for him receiving the black vote.  Trump will bury him with his history.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 07:59:41 pm »
LOL at folks disbelieving this CNN poll (which they should--it's ridiculous) but giving any credence to that even more outlandish recent Rasmussen poll.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 09:02:49 pm »
LOL at folks disbelieving this CNN poll (which they should--it's ridiculous) but giving any credence to that even more outlandish recent Rasmussen poll.

Polls have proven to be inaccurate and biased; no surprise.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 09:54:08 pm »
Well, that's it then.  May as well just pack it in and give up.

(Polls!  Spit!)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 09:59:54 pm »

I don't believe in giving credence to any media poll.  They all suck, and are push-polling to benefit the Democrats.  There is only one poll that's worth a shit, and it's on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

The Rats had ALL the polls on their side in 2016, and they got ashes in their mouths on Election night (to my exquisite delight!).  Thus it has always been.  Media polls are not done to measure public sentiment, they are intended to drive it.  I hate polls.  The only good ones are the internals paid for by the candidates, and they almost never release those for public consumption.

When I get called by a pollster I lie like a rug, or refuse to participate because I'm bathing my cat.  Either way is good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: