Author Topic: Prosecutors in New York ask to talk to Prince Andrew in Epstein investigation  (Read 674 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Prosecutors in New York ask to talk to Prince Andrew in Epstein investigation
By John Bowden - 06/08/20 09:38 AM EDT

Federal prosecutors in New York have moved to formally request Prince Andrew's cooperation with a sexual abuse investigation into Jeffrey Epstein after the British royal declined an interview with authorities earlier this year.

NBC News reported Monday that Justice Department attorneys want to invoke the Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty with the U.K. in a rare step to summon a British official in a U.S. legal matter.

Prosecutors declined to comment when contacted by NBC.

Andrew, a longtime friend of Epstein, has been accused by one woman of sexual abuse when she was 17.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/international/501616-prosecutors-in-new-york-ask-to-talk-to-prince-andrew-in-epstein
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
IF Prince Andy comes over, maybe he and Joe Biden can compare notes.    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
IF Prince Andy comes over, maybe he and Joe Biden can compare notes.    :cool:

:pop41:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

:pop41:
22222frying pan
At least in Trump's defense he seems to at least respect the term  "legal age".   Unlike Biden and Epstein.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 02:32:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Neverdul

22222frying pan
At least in Trump's defense he seems to at least respect the term  "legal age".   Unlike Biden and Epstein.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Complicity and Particpation are two different things.  Any comment on Biden?  Just wondering? 

Offline Neverdul

Complicity and Particpation are two different things.  Any comment on Biden?  Just wondering?

I don't beleive that Biden associated with or ever flew on Epstein's plane - known as the Lolita Express. Clinton did as did Trump.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't beleive that Biden associated with or ever flew on Epstein's plane - known as the Lolita Express. Clinton did as did Trump.

So you beleive Trump particpated in underage girls?  If he did, that would be HUGE news, and likely would bring down his presidency. 

Offline Neverdul

So you beleive Trump particpated in underage girls?  If he did, that would be HUGE news, and likely would bring down his presidency.

I don't know if Trump "particiapted" but he certaily was close enough to Epstein to know what was going on.