Author Topic: ‘Wickedness in high places!’ Sharpton attacks Roger Goodell, Trump while spewing angry, divisive eul  (Read 548 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Wickedness in high places!’ Sharpton attacks Roger Goodell, Trump while spewing angry, divisive eulogy
June 10, 2020 | Tom Tillison

If you’ve been hiding under a rock these past two weeks and haven’t discerned for yourself that George Floyd’s death has been politicized by the left, to no less degree than the Russian collusion hoax, the partisan impeachment ruse and the COVID-19 pandemic, allow Al Sharpton to enter the picture.

The race-baiting MSNBC host, who still claims the title of a Reverend, delivered the eulogy Tuesday at Floyd’s funeral, using the platform to drive racial discord, attack President Donald Trump and advocate on behalf of radical left ex-NFL player Colin Kaepernick while calling out league commissioner Roger Goodell.

“We are fighting an institutional systemic problem that has been allowed to permeate since we were brought to these shores,” Sharpton said. “We’re fighting wickedness in high places. When you can put your knee on a man’s neck and hold it there eight minutes and 46 seconds… you’ve got to be full of a lot of venom, full of something that really motivates you to press down your weight that long and not give out.”

“Until the law is upheld and people know they will go to jail, they’re going to keep doing it because they are protected by wickedness in high places,” he added.

And make no mistake, the “high places” refrain was in reference to President Trump.

more w/video if you can stand to watch
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/10/wickedness-in-high-places-sharpton-attacks-roger-goodell-trump-while-spewing-angry-divisive-eulogy-932432
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Someone post that picture of this old fraud genuflecting to Trump years ago for some contribution he had made to Sharpton's organization.

Offline dfwgator

Someone post that picture of this old fraud genuflecting to Trump years ago for some contribution he had made to Sharpton's organization.

Trump has to be the worst racist, ever.

Offline PeteS in CA

Sharp Al is unqualified to call anyone wicked.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

Sharp Al is unqualified to call anyone wicked.
Sharpton is one most loathsome scoundrels in recent memory. Might be tied with Michael Moore for that "honor."
Even my three very lib sisters don't like him.

Offline PeteS in CA

Sharpton is one most loathsome scoundrels in recent memory. Might be tied with Michael Moore for that "honor."
Even my three very lib sisters don't like him.

AFAIK, Michael Moore didn't incite any riots in which people got killed (nor any riots without human casualties). Not exactly a high standard, but one that Sharp Al cannot meet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

AFAIK, Michael Moore didn't incite any riots in which people got killed (nor any riots without human casualties). Not exactly a high standard, but one that Sharp Al cannot meet.
I cede your point.

Offline Hoodat

Did anybody here listen to this?  I caught Sharpton just as he about to read Ephesians 6.  He briefly got distracted, and then mistakenly returned to 'Philippians', placing the accent on the third syllable instead of the second.  It blew me away that a reverend did not know how to pronounce 'Philippians'.

Ephesians 6:10-20 is about equipping ourselves for the spiritual battle we all face.  But Sharpton only made it as far as verse 12:

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

This was condensed into a fight 'against powers and wickedness in high places', which quickly became 'fight against Trump'.  It was disgusting to hear.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

It blew me away that a reverend did not know how to pronounce 'Philippians'.
I've always referred to him as the Rev. Al Charlatan. I don't believe I'm unfairly judging to say he's not a man of God.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org