Author Topic: Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city  (Read 382 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://m.startribune.com/manufacturer-that-burned-during-mpls-riots-plans-to-relocate-from-city/571104922/

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city
By JEFFREY MEITRODT , STAR TRIBUNE
June 08, 2020

A Minneapolis manufacturing company has decided to leave the city, with the company’s owner saying he can’t trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots. The move will cost the city about 50 jobs.

“They don’t care about my business,” said Kris Wyrobek, president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc., which has operated since 1987 at 2843 26th Av. in south Minneapolis. “They didn’t protect our people. We were all on our own.”

Wyrobek said the plant, which usually operates until 11 p.m., shut down about four hours early on the second night of the riots because he wanted to keep his workers out of harm’s way. He said a production supervisor and a maintenance worker who live in the neighborhood stuck around to keep watch over the business. He said they became alarmed when fire broke out at the $30 million Midtown Corner affordable housing apartment complex that was under construction next door.

“The fire engine was just sitting there, but they wouldn’t do anything,” Wyrobek said. “That’s the frustrating thing to us.”

More at URL above...

Offline goatprairie

What we need is a mass exodus of businesses and people out of the newly created sh*thole cities.
Why any business person who can make a go of it would remain in any city that defunded the police is beyond my comprehension.

Offline mountaineer

Please come to my state. We not insane, and we need the jobs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Please come to my state. We not insane, and we need the jobs.

But just remember when you come here, we don't give a fig about how you did things in Minnesota.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But just remember when you come here, we don't give a fig about how you did things in Minnesota.

:happyhappy:

They are welcome in the Silicon Desert.  Low taxes, warm all year round (like Summer, at 110F!).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep. Minneapolis, New York, Chicago, all of California, are going to become an industry desert.
The politicians there believe that pandering to violent extremists is more important than their economy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.