Author Topic: USFK commander: Racism and bigotry aren’t welcome in the US, military  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

USFK commander: Racism and bigotry aren’t welcome in the US, military
Diana Stancy Correll

Racism and bigotry aren’t welcome in the U.S. and the U.S. military, according to U.S. Forces Korea commander Army Gen. Robert Abrams.

Abrams’ comments come amid nation-wide protests following the death of George Floyd, a black man prosecutors say was murdered by a white Minneapolis police officer.

“We should all be outraged and ashamed at the killing of George Floyd & others by police. I know I am,” Abrams tweeted Friday. “We should be equally outraged against racism and bigotry that continues. To be clear—there is NO place for it in our country and NO place for it in our military. ZERO.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/06/05/usfk-commander-racism-and-bigotry-arent-welcome-in-the-us-military/

rangerrebew

And just what exactly has he done to insure the racism and bigotry don't exist in his command?  Besides, Minneapolis seems to have decided that the best way to deal with the problem is to do away with the police force.  Plus NYC and LA have decided to cut millions from their budgets as a way to end racism.  I can see Chicago and Detroit following suit.  That is sure to sell millions more guns and end the anti-second amendment craze in those cities.  I would expect Anifa and BLM to become the Guardian Angels in those cities. :smokin:

Offline EdinVA

Our ability to defend this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic...

Only if the domestic enemies are not liberal wacco's....