Author Topic: Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Election 2020
Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent
By Matt Margolis Jun 05, 2020 2:12 PM EST

Despite the left’s recent efforts to paint Trump as a racist and blame him for police brutality and the riots, Rasmussen Reports says that approval for President Trump amongst likely black voters is now over 40 percent.

Rasmussen Reports
✔
@Rasmussen_Poll

Reader Tip: Coming Later

Our Daily Presidential Tracking poll today shows Black Likely Voter approval of the job @realDonaldTrump is now over 40%.
9:54 AM - Jun 5, 2020

Trump received 8 percent of the African American vote in 2016. In August 2019, black voter approval for Trump stood at 26 percent.

I am admittedly skeptical of Rasmussens 40 percent approval number, nevertheless, the increase of 14 points from a year ago suggests that Trump’s support from within the black community is increasing, despite the best efforts of the Democrats and the media to paint him as a racist. With the economy starting to recover, that approval is bound to increase.

Another Rasmussen poll found that one out of four black voters agreed with Joe Biden’s statement that a black voter who votes for Trump isn’t really black.

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/06/05/rasmussen-black-voter-approval-for-trump-has-surged-to-over-40-percent-n499859
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

How is this possible?  Isn't he a racist?  happy77

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jobs not mobs.

POTUS is the one trying to stop the looting and destruction of small businesses in Black communities.  :patriot:

Offline skeeter

How is this possible?  Isn't he a racist?  happy77

Perhaps the worm has finally turned within the black community. One hopes.

Offline aligncare

Thank goodness for some good news. My normal good mood is severely tested these days by so much crappy news that sometimes I wish I could just weep and get it over with. But I’m a guy and can’t work up the tears. So, instead I just get angry.

Offline MajorClay

Whoa!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Jobs not mobs.

POTUS is the one trying to stop the looting and destruction of small businesses in Black communities.  :patriot:
Where have we heard that, before?

With several polls in the mid 30s, this has to be troubling for democrats looking at this seriously.

Where's Hunter?

Where's Biden, Hiden?

The dude needs sun. Lotsa sun. Vitamin D fights covid-19 Makes one seem alive, even if near death.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln