Author Topic: Minneapolis City Council President: If You Call the Cops When Your Garage is Broken Into, You're a W  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

Minneapolis City Council President: If You Call the Cops When Your Garage is Broken Into, You're a White Supremacist
Sun Jun 7, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

The Minneapolis experiment in recreating Escape From New York in real life is off to a great start.

"If you are a comfortable white person asking to dismantle the police I invite you to reflect: are you willing to stick with it? Will you be calling in three months to ask about garage break-ins? Are you willing to dismantle white supremacy in all systems, including a new system?" Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender tweeted.

Like abandoning your right not to have your home broken into it. Personal property, as we all know, was a concept invited in 1829 by dead white male slave owners, as will be shortly documented by the New York Times in a series of Marxist rants that will win a Pulitzer.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/06/minneapolis-city-council-president-if-you-call-daniel-greenfield/

Online LMAO

From the article....

"If you are a comfortable white person asking to dismantle the police I invite you to reflect: are you willing to stick with it? Will you be calling in three months to ask about garage break-ins? Are you willing to dismantle white supremacy in all systems, including a new system?" Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender tweeted.

Interesting to see how these white virtue signaling liberals would respond to this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Minneapolis City Council President: If You Call the Cops When Your Garage is Broken Into, You're a White Supremacist...

Go on.
Shout this out loud and clear, so that all whites of Minneapolis will hear it.

How long before the city becomes Detroit II...?

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
People will die from this lunacy, both victims and perps.
If there are no Police, then it is the Wild Wild West.
Citizens will have to defend themselves, their property, and their families, in whichever way they see fit.
Liberals think no Police will make things calm. The exact opposite is true.
They are opening the gates of hell and chaos will reign freely.
Once again, Liberals call themselves "Progressives" while embracing failed policies of hundreds of years ago. In this case, they are going back to America in the 1800s.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.