Author Topic: Black Twitter users mock Dems for donning kente cloth  (Read 233 times)

Offline mrclose

Black Twitter users mock Dems for donning kente cloth
« on: June 08, 2020, 10:20:04 pm »
Black Twitter users mock Dems for donning kente cloth: 'Don't treat Africans like we're children'

Congressional Democrats' attempts to look woke appeared to backfire on them Monday when a series of black Twitter users accused them of cultural appropriation.

Author Obianuju Ekeocha posted a video telling Democrats to stop "virtue signalling" by wearing African cloth in the Capitol.

"Excuse me, dear Democrats," she said. "In your tokenism, you didn't wait to find out that this thing that you're hanging around your neck is not just some African uniform -- it's actually the kente material. The kente belongs to the Ghanaian people, mainly the Ashanti tribe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/black-twitter-mocks-pelosi-schumer-kente-cloth

And the media says Trump is a phony for holding a Bible!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Black Twitter users mock Dems for donning kente cloth
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 03:56:05 am »
Yeah I agree that is pretty phony.  That picture is hilarious because they are all playing stupid in front of the camera.  One phony stupid photo op to another.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.