Author Topic: Arbp. Vigano to Trump: 'I Bless You' in 'Biblical' Battle Against the 'Deep State,' the 'Children of  (Read 342 times)

Offline libertybele

For those who feel that the "evangelicals" are against Trump ... this is very powerful coming from an Archbishop.  For those that feel Trump hasn't done anything for the right to life; read on.

Arbp. Vigano to Trump: 'I Bless You' in 'Biblical' Battle Against the 'Deep State,' the 'Children of Darkness'

Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, the former apostolic nuncio (Vatican ambassador) to the United States, released a public letter to President Donald Trump on Sunday in which he said there is a Biblical battle going on in the United States between "the children of light and the children of darkness," i.e., the followers of Christ vs. the the followers of the "invisible enemy," the Devil.

"And it appears that the children of darkness -- whom we may easily identify with the deep state which you wisely oppose and which is fiercely waging war against you in these days -- have decided to show their cards, so to speak, by now revealing their plans," said the archbishop, who resides in Europe.

The archbishop, who called on Pope Francis to resign in 2018 for reportedly covering up the sexual abuse history of former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, further said to Trump, "I dare to believe that both of us are on the same side in this battle, albeit with different weapons."

"For the first time, the United States has in you a President who courageously defends the right to life, who is not ashamed to denounce the persecution of Christians throughout the world, who speaks of Jesus Christ and the right of citizens to freedom of worship," said Vigano. "Your participation in the March for Life, and more recently your proclamation of the month of April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, are actions that confirm which side you wish to fight on.".....

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/international/michael-w-chapman/arbp-vigano-trump-i-bless-you-biblical-battle-against-deep
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Nice sentiment despite the prince of the church(pope) condemning Trump every other day.

The coverup of the sexual abuse of children by priests from the hierarchy of the church has permanently tarnished them all.  It may just take centuries for this to be forgotten.