Author Topic: 'Live PD' host Dan Abrams says show is 'coming back' after being pulled from air: 'We are not abando  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Live PD' host Dan Abrams says show is 'coming back' after being pulled from air: 'We are not abandoning you'
By Nate Day | Fox News

"Live PD" doesn't seem to be gone for good.

A&E recently made the decision to stop airing "Live PD," a reality show following on-duty police officers, in the wake of George Floyd's death while in police custody. Floyd's death has sparked protests around the globe in opposition to police brutality against black people.

Similarly, Paramount Network pulled "Cops" from its air and later canceled the show altogether.

Dan Abrams
✔
@danabrams

To all of you asking whether #LivePD coming back. . .The answer is yes. All of us associated with the show are as committed to it as ever. We are still discussing some specifics but I want to assure the #LivePDNation that we are not abandoning you.

Now, "Live PD" host Dan Abrams says that fans can expect to see the show again someday.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Show is a money maker.   Minimal expense, unpaid performers, and large audience.  Hopefully, some other network will see the stupidity, and lock there guys in for some serious profit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.