Author Topic: PBS Pseudoconservative: 'We're Moving Left,' Away from Trump's 'Dangerous Contagion'  (Read 188 times)

rangerrebew

PBS Pseudoconservative: 'We're Moving Left,' Away from Trump's 'Dangerous Contagion'
Tim Graham
June 5th, 2020 8:51 PM

It seems that every Friday night, the PBS NewsHour pundits are savaging President Trump, and always suggesting his presidency is unraveling. In this turn, New York Times columnist David Brooks said “we’re moving left” and “that’s the reality.” He complained about the president’s “authoritarian line of domination” and a “dangerous contagion” of “mental brutalism.”

WOODRUFF:  David, I do want to ask you both about the president and bring in the use of the military. But, just quickly, do you think there will be real change coming out of what we're seeing?

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2020/06/05/pbs-pseudoconservative-were-moving-left-away-trumps-dangerous

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Calling and considering David Woodruff as a conservative, is kind of like PSNBC calling Scarborough one. 

**nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

And we are paying for this "news source".....