Author Topic: NFL's Goodell says league was 'wrong' on player protests  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: NFL's Goodell says league was 'wrong' on player protests
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2020, 03:53:54 pm »
@mystery-ak

Looks like he needs the practice,because he will soon be spending a lot of time on his knees.
:rolling:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2020, 04:00:01 pm »
Absolutely.  COVID has taught many that life goes on without sports.  Owners have taken enormous financial hits because of unfilled stadiums/arenas and advertising $$$ drying up.  Players are too myopic and insisting on their "share" regardless if the cash flow exists or not.  Self-appointed voices from the players often come off as foolish and insulting to the consumer.  Colin Kaepernick has a platform once more.  Minor leagues, colleges, high schools, junior sports are diminishing by the day. Female athletes are not always female, yet their voices demand "equality".  Sport palaces are now measured in the billions to build.  The TV experience is often superior to the live experience.  We largely dismiss coordinated cheating of our most revered game. Yeah, if I owned a professional sports team, I'd soil my armor. 

@Lando Lincoln

If I owned one,I would be trying my best to sell it to the city where it was located.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2020, 07:10:05 pm »
@Lando Lincoln

If I owned one,I would be trying my best to sell it to the city where it was located.
My former business partner is part owner of the Texas Rangers.  I agree....I'd be unloading any professional sports team as soon as I could find a buyer.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2020, 07:46:24 pm »
Black NFL players should be allowed to cook and consume his flesh, as punishment for his racism.