Author Topic: Walmart Pledges $100 Million to Fight ‘Systemic Racism’  (Read 1483 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Walmart Pledges $100 Million to Fight ‘Systemic Racism’
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2020, 05:45:20 am »
"What the heck is systemic racism?"

It means "you have something I don't have.....gimme!"
I was wondering if they were going to fight the presumption that because my skin is white, I'm supposed to be a racist.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2020, 01:25:01 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
If you’re fighting the system how come every multibillion dollar corporation agrees with you?
5:09 AM · Jun 8, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2020, 01:28:34 pm »
Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
If you’re fighting the system how come every multibillion dollar corporation agrees with you?
5:09 AM · Jun 8, 2020

@mountaineer

BAAM!

There it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2020, 01:38:55 pm »
I was wondering if they were going to fight the presumption that because my skin is white, I'm supposed to be a racist.

In the new definiton, We all racist now.  Honestly, I don't give a crap what the left thinks of me.

They deface and tear down statues and monuments of my ancestors?  Wonder how they would feel if I did the same to a MLK monument?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2020, 07:21:36 pm »
In the new definiton, We all racist now.  Honestly, I don't give a crap what the left thinks of me.

They deface and tear down statues and monuments of my ancestors?  Wonder how they would feel if I did the same to a MLK monument?
Right.

The thought has crossed my mind that Walmart might not be so upset as long as the stores on fire are not Walmarts...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2020, 08:16:14 pm »
The thought has crossed my mind that Walmart might not be so upset as long as the stores on fire are not Walmarts...
Funny how the hoodlums have been burning and looting Target stores, when Target is about as "woke" as it gets.

That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org