Author Topic: Kansas resident tests positive for COVID-19, attended protest without mask, health officials say  (Read 513 times)

Offline EdinVA

A Kansas resident has tested positive for the coronavirus after attending a recent protest against police brutality, health officials announced on Friday.
Officials with the Lawrence-Douglas County Public Health Department said the person attended a protest in downtown Lawrence on May 31. They advised anyone who attended the demonstration to self-isolate and monitor for symptoms.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-resident-tests-positive-covid-19-attending-protest-without-mask-health-officials-warn

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's a shame.

Alex, what is the response to many  of the rioters and looters die from COVID-19

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

The state department of health here was crying the blues about the marchers not wearing masks and not social distancing.  So I guess if there is an uptick in COVID 19 cases among all the marchers, my goobernor will probably try to put us all back into isolation again. 

Good luck with that.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The state department of health here was crying the blues about the marchers not wearing masks and not social distancing.  So I guess if there is an uptick in COVID 19 cases among all the marchers, my goobernor will probably try to put us all back into isolation again. 

Good luck with that.

I saw another thread where a car racing event put up a sign that they put up a sign that their gahtering was to celebrate human rights, or something to that effect to keep the social distancing enforcers at bay.  Precedent has been set.  No way the left makes us stay home any more.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

I saw another thread where a car racing event put up a sign that they put up a sign that their gahtering was to celebrate human rights, or something to that effect to keep the social distancing enforcers at bay.  Precedent has been set.  No way the left makes us stay home any more.

Nope, it's over!  Back to Work, America!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Imho, the real purpose of the riots was to kick start the "Second Wave", because the first ended too soon to keep the economy from being well into recovery before the elections.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis