Author Topic: Republicans Are Selling Their Souls with Dangerous Racial Pandering Conservative Review with Daniel  (Read 233 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Ep 652 | Republicans Are Selling Their Souls with Dangerous Racial Pandering
Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz
News Commentary
Listen on Apple Podcasts 

Today, we’re joined by Daniel Greenfield, an investigative journalist who writes for Front Page Magazine. He explains how Republicans are harming themselves, the country, and even black lives by agreeing to the premise of racial injustice in policing and the criminal justice system. We have a broad discussion about the general failure of the conservative movement to hold its ideological center and how it allows the Left to win when it really matters.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-652-republicans-are-selling-their-souls-dangerous/id1065050908?i=1000476830713#new_tab
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.