Author Topic: McDonald’s Ad Declares ‘Black Lives Matter,’ ‘Systemic Oppression’  (Read 265 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/mcdonalds-ad-declares-black-lives-matter-systemic-oppression

McDonald’s Ad Declares ‘Black Lives Matter,’ ‘Systemic Oppression’

On Wednesday, McDonald’s unveiled a new advertisement proclaiming “Black lives matter.”

“They were one of us,” the silent video advertisement by McDonald’s declares, listing the names of George Floyd, Trayvon Martin and five other minority Americans whose violent deaths have made national headlines.

Trayvon Martin should not be associated with Arbery and Floyd. Trayvon Martin was attempting to kill Zimmerman. Michael Brown should not be associated with Arbery and Floyd. Brown was killed while making his second attempt to kill Officer Wilson. 5 Guys, The Habit, and In-N-Out are better than M anyway.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

"Systemic oppression" is a lie.

It needs to be called out every time, as it is the charge the left is using to blow open our society.

Offline aligncare

Go back to sleep, McDonalds, your wokeness does not impress me. Shut up and make the food. I’m hungry, I didn’t come in for a group hug.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:22:02 pm by aligncare »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Amazon Prime is doing the same thing.
On the menu of shows to watch, the first tier is not but stupid Black aggrievement crap, which I have never watched and will never watch.

What is worse is, they tagged it so that it cannot be removed. Up top is a big banner with something like, 'We love the poor oppressed Black People!' or some shit like that.

Ok, I like Black people. So what? You either make it America or you don't. It is not MY fault Black people fail. There is no need to force feed me all this stupid "Black people are Special" crap.

From Disney to Amazon to McDonalds, all the super corporations are falling all over themselves to kow-tow and pay homage to the new, 'White people are evil'...'Black people are Saints', mantra.

And if they have to shove it down your throat, they will shove it down your throat. Whether you like it or not.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.