Author Topic: Cory Booker Fights Back Tears Discussing His ‘Fear’ of Police [poor Spartacus]  (Read 317 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Pam Key5 Jun 2020109
3:21

Thursday on CBS’s “The Late Show,” Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) got emotional while discussing his fear of law enforcement, offering childhood experiences as part of his story.

On President Donald Trump’s Monday speech, Booker said, “For him to in one side of his mouth to be speaking in front of the White House how he supports peaceful protesters then behind him, to unleash tear gas, rubber bullets, men on horseback charging or marching into that crowd, it was horrific, and tramples some of the most, to me, sacrosanct ideals of America, the right to petition your government, the right to protest, the right to free speech and the right to protest. There were journalists there. I talked with classmates whose son was hit with one of the bullets in the park. The assault on the Americans peacefully protesting in their capital, that was an assault on all of us.”

When Colbert asked about the show of force in Washington, D.C., Booker got emotional as he said, “What it is is sad, what it is is hurtful, what it is is scary. I’m a United States Senator, and I left here late last night, and I literally thought twice about putting on my shorts and a T-shirt to walk home because the painful thing that—and the conversation I’ve had with many other black men this last week—is to know you have this fear, you’ve had it all your life.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/06/05/cory-booker-fights-back-tears-discussing-his-fear-of-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Black males between 15 and 50 years of age, ~3-4% of the US population, commit 50% of the nation's homicides, and 60% of the nation's robberies.

I really don't think Mr Booker should be so shocked that black males are more likely to interact with law enforcement. His 'fear' is born of his ignorance.

Online mountaineer

What kind of gladiator is he? As Kirk Douglas said in the movie:

Spartacus: When a free man dies, he loses the pleasure of life. A slave loses his pain. Death is the only freedom a slave knows. That's why he's not afraid of it. That's why we'll win.

Man up, Fartacus.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What kind of gladiator is he? As Kirk Douglas said in the movie:

Spartacus: When a free man dies, he loses the pleasure of life. A slave loses his pain. Death is the only freedom a slave knows. That's why he's not afraid of it. That's why we'll win.

Man up, Fartacus.

A slave toiling under the lash yearns not for freedom, but rather yearns to be the one wielding the lash.

A slave is not necessarily anti-slave holding, he could be fine with slave holding if it means owning slaves of his own.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

That makes no sense... booker is surrounded by armed police seucrity, personal and professionally 24 hours a day.... and he is afraid???
I call Fraud....