Author Topic: Trump announces US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization following violent protests  (Read 429 times)

Offline kevindavis007

President Trump announced Sunday that the U.S. government will designate the far-left group Antifa as a designated terrorist organization.

This comes as Trump has blamed Antifa for riots taking place across the country in the aftermath George Floyd's death following an encounter in which was was pinned to the ground by Minneapolis police.

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline skeeter

The way is clear for Barr to go to work. Lessee if he can accomplish this much.

Since ANTIFA is loaded with pasty white skinny armed leftist punks no one is gonna feel sorry for them when the feds wade in to make an example. Which I hope happens today.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 05:07:53 pm by skeeter »

Online libertybele

Since ANTIFA is loaded with pasty white skinny armed leftist punks no one is gonna feel sorry for them when the feds wade in to make an example. Which I hope happens today.

Right.  We'll see.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

MSNBC is saddened.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline kevindavis007

Well these punks are going to be in for a rude awakening when their Mommy and Daddy can't cover for them no more.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline skeeter

Well these punks are going to be in for a rude awakening when their Mommy and Daddy can't cover for them no more.

What would really be sweet is if Soros' foundation saw its assets seized.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So, I guess destroying private businesses and randomly beating innocent strangers on the sidewalk wasn't enough. If Antifa had been dealt with  years ago, we may not have riots today.

But now suddenly, they have gone too far. Trump and Barr are going to have trouble enforcing this because so many city officials and even Police management in far Left States are actually a member of Antifa or they support them. This primarily because Antifa was always viewed as an anti-Trump group. And according the wacko-Left, anything anti-Trump is good, even if they burn down the city and kill people. That's just how fanatical the anti-Trump Left is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Trump announces US to designate antifa as terrorist organization following violent protests"

Folks, I'm as much of a supporter of Mr. Trump as anyone else here.
BUT...
This IS NOT "how you do it".

The title should read:
"Trump announces that the US has designated antifa as a terrorist organization..."

Online libertybele

Title:
"Trump announces US to designate antifa as terrorist organization following violent protests"

Folks, I'm as much of a supporter of Mr. Trump as anyone else here.
BUT...
This IS NOT "how you do it".

The title should read:
"Trump announces that the US has designated antifa as a terrorist organization..."

Amen!  Doesn't a bill need to be introduced designating them as a terrorist organization and voted on?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Need to remove all the ridiculous masks which are being worn.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Olao  @Olua_AO
Replying to  @JackPosobiec  and  @JamesOKeefeIII
Polish presidential candidate @krzysztofbosak  is urging Polish authorities to follow Trump in recognizing Antifa as a terrorist organization
9:22 AM · Jun 5, 2020

Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec
Then @KrzysztofBosak  is right. Antifa is a terrorist network with cells in East and West Europe, Canada, and the United States
9:26 AM · Jun 5, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So far, this is just an unfulfilled promise.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: