Author Topic: Monster landslide drags buildings into the sea Norway Video  (Read 479 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
By Strange Sounds -Jun 4, 2020

Now Watch This Monster Landslide Dragging Several Buildings Into the Sea in Norway’s Far North… It’s Terrifying!

A gigantic landslide in Alta, Norway’s far north, swept eight buildings into the sea on Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
And the slow-motion destruction was dramatically captured on video. OMG!

So far there are no reports of anyone dying or being injured by the 800m long, 40m high landslide, although a dog appears to have been swept away.

The dog however seems to have survived its terrifying experience as explained by Torfinn Halvari, from the local Finnmark police:

“We still have on-site crews working to assess landslide security or the danger of new landslides,” he added. “We cannot say with any certainty that no one has been taken by it.“

More: https://strangesounds.org/2020/06/monster-landslide-drags-buildings-into-sea-norway-video.html

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Monster landslide drags buildings into the sea Norway Video
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 12:39:22 am »
By Strange Sounds -Jun 4, 2020

Now Watch This Monster Landslide Dragging Several Buildings Into the Sea in Norway’s Far North… It’s Terrifying!

A gigantic landslide in Alta, Norway’s far north, swept eight buildings into the sea on Wednesday, June 3, 2020.
And the slow-motion destruction was dramatically captured on video. OMG!

So far there are no reports of anyone dying or being injured by the 800m long, 40m high landslide, although a dog appears to have been swept away.

The dog however seems to have survived its terrifying experience as explained by Torfinn Halvari, from the local Finnmark police:

“We still have on-site crews working to assess landslide security or the danger of new landslides,” he added. “We cannot say with any certainty that no one has been taken by it.“

More: https://strangesounds.org/2020/06/monster-landslide-drags-buildings-into-sea-norway-video.html

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
This happened Wednesday and no one has found a way to blame Trump yet?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 12:57:28 am »
Really effs up the tourist biz, for this cozy quaint little coastal village.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 01:07:49 am »
Maybe the most spectacular footage of a disaster of this type you will ever see.  Based on my rough estimate, you just saw 20 acres of relatively flat secured land slough off into the sea in a matter of a couple of minutes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 08:44:21 pm »
Wow, that is incredible.  Glad the dog was OK.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.