Author Topic: Graham postpones Russia probe subpoena vote as tensions boil over  (Read 314 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Graham postpones Russia probe subpoena vote as tensions boil over
By Jordain Carney - 06/04/20 11:54 AM EDT

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) postponed a vote on authorizing subpoenas for more than 50 individuals as Republicans ramp up their investigation into the Russia probe.

Graham said he was delaying the vote to give senators enough time to fully debate the issue, as the meeting brushed up against a pre-scheduled vote on the Senate floor.

"We're going to do what this committee needs to do, and we're going to fight it out and we're going to vote. And we're not going to be done today, so I don't see a resolution this day, if you need to go somewhere go. ... I think the best thing for us to do is [to] carry this over to next week so we can have a full discussion," he said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/501134-graham-postpones-russia-probe-subpoena-vote-as-tensions-boil-over
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Graham postpones Russia probe subpoena vote as tensions boil over
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 02:39:45 am »
Graham, Cruz, et. al. all have good intentions, but anyone thinking the dims don't have the ability weave and stonewall out of this......

Then add the left complict MSM, which will not allow any traction of any of this story.  This won't even get judged into the court of popular opinion, because it won't get any closer than page 11 in any given news cycle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Graham postpones Russia probe subpoena vote as tensions boil over
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 02:54:41 am »
Graham, Cruz, et. al. all have good intentions, but anyone thinking the dims don't have the ability weave and stonewall out of this......

Then add the left complict MSM, which will not allow any traction of any of this story.  This won't even get judged into the court of popular opinion, because it won't get any closer than page 11 in any given news cycle.

Watch the video.  Sasse said exactly what it is.  Grandstanding and trolling for soundbites.  Sasse and Graham got into it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.