Author Topic: Bush administration alums form pro-Biden super PAC  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bush administration alums form pro-Biden super PAC
« on: June 02, 2020, 09:45:22 pm »
Bush administration alums form pro-Biden super PAC
By Tal Axelrod - 06/02/20 04:56 PM EDT

Former officials from the George W. Bush administration have formed a super PAC to support former Vice President Joe Biden’s White House campaign.

The super PAC, dubbed 43 Alumni For Biden, referring to the 43rd president, was formed Monday, according to a Tuesday filing with the Federal Election Commission.

Karen Kirksey, a former Treasury Department official from the Bush administration, is listed as the group’s treasurer and custodian of records.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/500767-bush-administration-alums-form-pro-biden-super-pac
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Bush administration alums form pro-Biden super PAC
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 09:51:24 pm »
Can someone explain to me why the Bushites are so angry at President Trump?

I know they're globalist insiders .... but this rage is something I cannot wrap my head around.

Thanks.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 06:10:12 pm »
The Bush family have always been Liberal Globalists. Jeb (please clap) Bush is no accident. He is a product of his environment. Bush Senior was the first American President to tout The New World Order. Which is simply a code for turning American sovereignty over to the entirely corrupt U.N. President Trump is 180 degrees opposed to the Globalist Utopia the Bush family worships.

While Bush pales in popularity among Trump supporters, still his avid involvement in the election will have some small effect. And that small effect, almost like a third party run, may be enough to get the far-Left Liberal Democrats elected. Which is the goal of this effort.

No doubt the DNC and Liberal Democrats are popping champagne over this announcement.
Like thieves, Liberal Democrats are always able to recognize one of their own.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 06:17:52 pm »

I know they're globalist insiders .... but this rage is something I cannot wrap my head around.

Thanks.

Because hell hath no fury like a Bush scorned.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 06:22:49 pm »

Thanks.

Thinnest skin of any politcos.

* I still think Saddm's attempt on GHWB's life, help precipitate W's '03 invasion
* Trump's snips at Jebbie in the '16 primaries?  Bushes have given Trump nothing but the middle finger since

Sure there are other examples, I can't thihk of.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 08:02:24 pm »

Thanks.

I have no inside knowledge, but, IMO:

1. He beat out Jeb for the R nomination;

2. They don't like Trump's style; that it works enhances the dislike;

3. Trump has broken with the decades-proven get-along strategy regarding the MSM and Dems; that it works enhances their dislike.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 04:37:10 am »
Since Prescott and Samuel Bush, who reach back to Lincoln, the Bushes have supported;
centralized government, trade protectionism and judicial activism.
They are not and never, NEVER, were conservatives even for a day.
The Bushes oppose and look down their noses at Trump because they consider him low class trash.

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 04:46:57 am »
I have no inside knowledge, but, IMO:

1. He beat out Jeb for the R nomination;

2. They don't like Trump's style; that it works enhances the dislike;

3. Trump has broken with the decades-proven get-along strategy regarding the MSM and Dems; that it works enhances their dislike.

Didn't Trump say during a debate with Jeb that GWB lied to start the Iraq war.