Author Topic: Celebrities Helping People Arrested During Riots In Minneapolis Make Bail  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

Celebrities Helping People Arrested During Riots In Minneapolis Make Bail

Posted at 2:30 pm on May 31, 2020 by Nick Arama

As we reported earlier, at least thirteen members of presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign staff have made donations to a group that helps pay cash bail for Minnesota “protesters,” the “Minnesota Freedom Fund” and the Biden people bragged about doing so on Twitter.

The Biden campaign has refused to explain why their people are supporting people arrested during rioting and looting.

From Reuters:

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign on Saturday said it was “disturbing” that Biden’s team “would financially support the mayhem that is hurting innocent people and destroying what good people spent their lives building,” in an email about the Reuters story that called for Biden to condemn the riots.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/05/31/celebrities-helping-people-arrested-during-riots-in-minneapolis-make-bail/

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I've compiled a quck list from this article, and others just researched.  Always remember you enemies.   Even when they come into your living room in the form of entertainment.  I invite others to add to this list that I may have overlooked (and don't forget to add athletes). And BTW, some of these pukes, I have never heard of.

Remember these people are helping rioters

Steve Carell
Seth Rogan
Janelle Monae
Ben Schwartz
13 Staff Members of Joe Biden's Campaign Staff
Chrissy Teigen
Cynthia Nixon
Patton Oswalt
Don Cheadle
Blake Lively
Ryan Reynold
John Legend
Justin Timberlake
Mark Ruffalo
Chris Evans
Harry Styles
Drake
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

Stuff like this is part of the reason why I don't watch new movies and tv, preferring instead the classics.  Most movies and tv today are trash, the performers have little to no talent and now they are mostly un-American.  Back in the day if an actor or singer was revealed to have supported insurrection, he or she would have been run out of town on a rail, maybe even prosecuted or blacklisted back in the McCarthy era.  Now, supporting communists and criminals is considered great publicity.  It's a badge of honor.  The performer is lauded as a hero.  Bleah!

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Stuff like this is part of the reason why I don't watch new movies and tv, preferring instead the classics.  Most movies and tv today are trash, the performers have little to no talent and now they are mostly un-American.  Back in the day if an actor or singer was revealed to have supported insurrection, he or she would have been run out of town on a rail, maybe even prosecuted or blacklisted back in the McCarthy era.  Now, supporting communists and criminals is considered great publicity.  It's a badge of honor.  The performer is lauded as a hero.  Bleah!

That is why in SoCal, that if some more rioting has to takes place, I hope its a Hollywood Studio or 2.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Slide Rule

I've compiled a quck list from this article, and others just researched.  Always remember you enemies.   Even when they come into your living room in the form of entertainment.  I invite others to add to this list that I may have overlooked (and don't forget to add athletes). And BTW, some of these pukes, I have never heard of.

Remember these people are helping rioters

Steve Carell
Seth Rogan
Janelle Monae
Ben Schwartz
13 Staff Members of Joe Biden's Campaign Staff
Chrissy Teigen
Cynthia Nixon
Patton Oswalt
Don Cheadle
Blake Lively
Ryan Reynold
John Legend
Justin Timberlake
Mark Ruffalo
Chris Evans
Harry Styles
Drake

I have been living my life properly for at least 40 years.

i recognize one name on the list. I need to double down.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline LottieDah

Seth Rogen, Drake and Ryan Reynolds are Canadian.  Harry Styles is British.  They have joined the ranks of dumbass American liberals who do not give a damn about George Floyd.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Slide Rule wrote:
"I have been living my life properly for at least 40 years.
i recognize one name on the list. I need to double down."

I recognized two.
And I don't even know who they are or what they do, other than simply having heard their names before.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I have been living my life properly for at least 40 years.

i recognize one name on the list. I need to double down.
I think two were familiar. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to support the the small business owners that have had their life work destroyed by the rioters.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.