Author Topic: Pro-Trump candidate Kimberly Klacik wins GOP primary to run for Baltimore district once held by Elij  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Trump candidate Kimberly Klacik wins GOP primary to run for Baltimore district once held by Elijah Cummings
by Andrew Mark Miller
 | June 03, 2020 12:41 PM

Self-described pro-Trump congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik was victorious in the Republican primary to represent the Maryland district once held by the late Elijah Cummings.

“I’m literally in tears,” Klacik tweeted Tuesday night as news outlets began to call the race for her.

Klacik went on to thank her supporters and tell them she is honored to get a chance to run in the congressional election.

“Thank you all for the congratulatory messages,” Klacik said. “I am honored to be chosen to continue this journey to Capitol Hill. What is currently happening around this country motivated thousands to vote in Maryland. We still have a few days before the win is certified.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pro-trump-candidate-kimberly-klacik-wins-gop-primary-to-run-for-baltimore-district-once-held-by-elijah-cummings?fbclid=IwAR1fznPLg2y2M1-7BM86Wt4WXy6HDBbKTYC06VoY0ujiSLrSPPapkk_bXBk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Not a chance...   (sigh)

Online LMAO

Not a chance...   (sigh)

She has a better chance of getting struck by lightning, catching COVID-19, falling off a cliff while being eaten by a bear all at the same time  than winning that seat

And the inhabitants of these districts still can’t figure out why their cities are shit holes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wish her well. Perhaps the people of her district are tired of being treated badly by the people who have claimed to represent them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis