Author Topic: BREAKING: O'Bama to address the nation at 5pm est  (Read 939 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: BREAKING: O'Bama to address the nation at 5pm est
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2020, 11:42:35 pm »
I was taking an obama.
Had no idea that they could show one on tv?
*Loud flushing sound*  :poo:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2020, 11:52:24 pm »
   I was busy, also.  I had to clean my cat's new found litter box and put chicken wire on top of it to keep her from using it (the big plant in the living room). 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2020, 12:07:13 am »
Shucks, I missed it, too. You'll be pleased to know my time was spent productively, exercising my 2nd Amendment rights. Our latest purchase is a Smith & Wesson EZ9. It's the version with a grip safety, you have to grip the gun right to get it to fire.

I fired a rental at a local range today, it had great balance and just the right weight.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2020, 12:30:28 am »
Gasoline with a little essential oil mixed in for a pretty smell.

I'm sure he'll be very earnest, statesmanlike and soothing as he tells us white people what we need to do to earn the right to be forgiven.

It is not about white people.   It is about systemic racism.  Listen to what Charlemagne TG said on Rush's show - he wants reforms to help his community.

What reforms?  Sentencing reform and an end to the War on Drugs.  I can get behind those things.   Couple that with school choice and JOBS and we have the roots of a freedom agenda for black Americans.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2020, 12:48:07 am »
It is not about white people.   It is about systemic racism.  Listen to what Charlemagne TG said on Rush's show - he wants reforms to help his community.

What reforms?  Sentencing reform and an end to the War on Drugs.  I can get behind those things.   Couple that with school choice and JOBS and we have the roots of a freedom agenda for black Americans.
Well, I've heard the term reparations batted about, so I'm assuming whites are gonna be expected to pony up.

What sentencing reform? Like the elimination of bail? Decriminalizing theft in amounts less than $950.00? Releasing felons because they might catch the flu in prison? All things that are happening in California.

And why should such policies appeal to blacks? What are you implying?

Please tell me exactly what 'sentencing reform' means because it sounds to me alot like legalizing illegal behavior.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 12:50:49 am by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2020, 01:34:36 am »
DILLIGAF!
Exactly!

Former=has been, only he's more of a never was.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2020, 01:59:41 am »
Shucks, I missed it, too. You'll be pleased to know my time was spent productively, exercising my 2nd Amendment rights. Our latest purchase is a Smith & Wesson EZ9. It's the version with a grip safety, you have to grip the gun right to get it to fire.

I fired a rental at a local range today, it had great balance and just the right weight.
Pictures or it didn't happen.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.